Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Postscript & TT Fonts by #ITRulz @ Today at 01:57 AM

Hi, How do you remove any instance of Postscript Fonts from PP & the PPD so PlanetPress can reference only the TT Fonts? We know the process of PP is to use PS Fonts first then PPD PS Fonts then TT Fonts regardless of the choice in the Style pro
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Optimised postscript v Printer based by Dal @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Yes I seem to remember having to do a similar thing on the OcÚ VarioPrints. You need to tell OcÚ engines they are duplexing on the front side - if you are on the backside, then you must already be dupleing, right? As I remember it from my days as an
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Open .ps file created from PlanetPress Design by GPNick @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Thank you for the information, but.... I think I follow you... The files were created from the Design "send to host" option (save the host file as iWatch type) where it defaults to a .ps extension. If we print to file instead of send to
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: reduce font size on the entire text object by jim3108 @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Use a data selection? Or write a function which recursively checks the height of the object and determines (with some margin) whether the object has shrunk in height considerably enough to mean that a line has stopped wrapping and then the last sets
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: File Rename Script Not Working by jim3108 @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Default.rdp is a Remote Desktop Protocol - why are you trying to feed a Remote Desktop setup file into your config? Do you get W3603 when running in Debug mode?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Open .ps file created from PlanetPress Design by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Hi GPNick, If you mean the ".ps7" files or the ".ptk" files, there is unfortunately no way to generate a .pp7 file from them. You can try to open them in a text editor, and try to understand them, but it would probably be faster
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts reduce font size on the entire text object by Sami786 @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Hi Folks, I have a text object with selective 4 line variables, if one or any of the variable length is more then 25 characters then it will wrap to the next line. I want to reduce the font size (-1) until it wont wrap to the next line, and I want
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: File Rename Script Not Working by MyNameWasTaken @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Now I am getting Document Default.rdp not found for printer xrx4127_Printer. Printer Queue Output: Printer Output Failed - 14:43:50
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: auto-trigger by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Hi Farid, I don't think you can add the trigger to the printer itself(unless your particular model allows such a thing). However, you could use the Windows "Separator Pages" feature. The way it works is that in a printer queue's properties
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: File Rename Script Not Working by MyNameWasTaken @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

No I just get the error W3603 : Error running script. Run Script: W1603 : Plugin failed - 13:56:34 (elapsed time: 00:00:00:001)
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: What features would you want in a new forum? by Sami786 @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

I also agree for a better search functionality THANKS
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: File Rename Script Not Working by jim3108 @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Does it tell you which line in the VBScript that is throwing the error?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: File Rename Script Not Working by MyNameWasTaken @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

I ran the script in debug mode and I still get the same error.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Upper and Lower Case by Gary du Plooy @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Hi GBowlsby, you have some of your ")" in the wron place. try the text below: show( Uppercase(mid(field('SubFirstName'),1,1))) + Lowercase(mid(field('SubFirstName'),2,70)))) hope this helps... Gary
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Digital Action Watermark by Emilee @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Hello Lance, You would need to transfer the whole PlanetPress suite. Please contact Activations for additional help
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Open .ps file created from PlanetPress Design by GPNick @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

I have numerous .ps files created over the years that I cannot find .pp7 files for. Is there a way in Design or Watch to open or print these files so I can see what they represent in the case I'd have to recreate the Design forms? I have tried Ghos
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Optimised postscript v Printer based by jim3108 @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Glad you have found a solution which works. Without seeing a problem it is sometimes hard to diagnose but we can only fall back on previous experience.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Optimised postscript v Printer based by stuartg @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

I'm using the specific PPD for this printer. That doesn't explain why it would work when printer based but not when using Optimised Postscript. I now suspect that it is because I have used the &Firstside system variable to decide when to issue p
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: What features would you want in a new forum? by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Any type of WYSIWYG formatting when posting would be better than the current mix of UBB/HTML code we have to fight with... As for the Image Verification, I would personally loose it entirely but only if the process of subscribing to the forums is m
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Digital Action Watermark by Lance @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Hi, I am migrating Planet Press 7.2.1 from Windows 2003 Server to Windows 2008 Server. All went well except that the Digital Action to create a PDF has the OL watermark. I have transferred the license (PP Office) and printed documents do not get
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts auto-trigger by Farid @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

Hi, Is there a way to set a printer resident form to auto-trigger for all print jobs? Meaning that the form should execute for all print jobs, without the need for neither workflow nor manual trigger. In other terms, is it possible to add the trigg