Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Reading mutiple ordernumbers by Benoit Potvin @ 51 minutes 15 seconds ago

Hi marrit, yes, if you want you can send it to ollearn@ca.objectiflune.com Please include the URL to this thread in your message. Thank you
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: name output file from xml field by Mike D @ Today at 03:50 PM

Thank you for showing me how easy that was.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: name output file from xml field by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 03:11 PM

Hi Mike, Although Workflow has an xmlget command, it's not the same as the one in PlanetPress Design. It's parameters goes like this: xmlget('/myxpath[1]/myfield[1]',Value,KeepCase,NoTrim) The first is the xpath, the second... I am not 100% sure,
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts loop iteration for total in dbase by dweg @ Today at 02:59 PM

I'm seeing an old post to create a for loop to total up strings(numbers) in a column, but trying to adapt it to a dbase field. Below is what I'm using. The loop sometimes just needs to be one line or three lines or maybe 10 lines total but I would sa
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Changing Document name to a Variable. by Yannick Fortin @ Today at 02:56 PM

Note that in the recently-released PlanetPress v7.6, the Printer Queue Output task has a new option named Use job name as Title located in the Advanced tab. When this option is enabled, the %%Title in the spool file is set to the job file name. This
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Format Number by Shirley @ Today at 02:26 PM

Once you format the number How do you line up the Numbers. Right now I can not line the number up> 10 5 20 0
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts name output file from xml field by Mike D @ Today at 12:55 PM

I have recently inherited maintaining a PP7 implementation. I have an existing workflow process that is currently sending an XML file to folder using %o for the file name. I have been ask to change the file name to an <OrderNumber> field insi
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Changing Document name to a Variable. by Arch1 @ Today at 11:16 AM

that worked, thanks
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Printing a different record ranges on the same she by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 09:42 AM

Hi danrelli, Seems to me like the standard "Repetition" feature would do the trick here. Go to Edit->Preferences, click on Repetition, and set the N-Up to Horizontal 2 and Vertical 3. (or Horizontal 3 and Vertical 2, if using landscape
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Changing Document name to a Variable. by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 09:31 AM

Hi Dan, The name that will appear on the printer is the name of the document defined in the PostScript itself, which by default is the name of your PlanetPress Document. (the one defined in the Document Structure, NOT the name of the .pp7 file!) So
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Problem insert character in string... by jim3108 @ Today at 08:15 AM

Keep up Philippe!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Problem insert character in string... by Philippe F. @ Today at 08:12 AM

Oops... my bad! Looks like I skimmed over the original post and instead relied on my (obviously deficient) knowledge of Spanish. Sorry about that!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Problem insert character in string... by jim3108 @ Today at 08:05 AM

In his original post, he wanted: 31 de October de 2014 ??
PlanetPress Workflow
That's why he is doing it on a branch. It will create a job file for that branch temporarily and then stuff the contents of the file into a Job Info (in this case %9) which can then be referred to in the global sense on the main branch.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Problem insert character in string... by Philippe F. @ Today at 08:04 AM

Jim, Alfons, There's a slight error in the above code (it will display 31 de Octobre de 2014). The code should simply read something like:Code: function @FormatDate(&ms:string):string define(&firstblank,integer,pos(' ',&ms)) &
PlanetPress Workflow
Thanks Phillipe. Does Load External File not replace the original data file? The HTML idea is also very helpful as although a text email will be fine for notifying missing PDFs, the next requirement will be to decide if the PDFs should be delivere
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Pulling in text from a log file to create an email by Philippe F. @ Today at 07:40 AM

Douglas, Right before sending the email, insert a branch in your process. In that branch, use a Load External File task to load your newly created log file, followed with a Set Job Information task that fills JobInfo 9 with %c (which is the entire c
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Problem insert character in string... by jim3108 @ Today at 07:14 AM

Yes - we know that a date is going to be the format. 1 de Octobre OR 31 de Octobre so let's create a function to which we pass our date as it is and let it tidy it up for us. In global functions, create a new function and then replace everything
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi Jim I've built this one from scratch - honest! The customer is currently using "other" software which creates an email as I described so they won't accept just attaching the log file to the email. I also know that there is a similar r
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Problem insert character in string... by Alfons @ Today at 04:11 AM

Hello to everyone !! One question ... I have a date format: "31 October 2014" and I need to insert the text "de" so that the final result is: "31 de October de 2014" (Spanish format). I've been looking statements "