Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Ok, one final revelation (that I just found, using notepad++) is that there is nothing in the line past column 74, when this situation occurs. Based on what I am seeing in Notepad++, there is a CR and LF immediately after the last character. In the s
PlanetPress Design
Levi, Using your strings above, the field placement is slightly off, but I got it sorted out now. you may need to tweak positions of the second field. no text in 1,2: =((@(&current.line,1,2))=' ') [two spaces] Something other than spaces in
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: XMLGet and currency format by JFLAIR @ Today at 02:55 PM

Genevieve, You should use this type of syntax if you want to iterate on APTran: Code: =curtostr(strtocur(XmlGet('/ReportDataSet[1]/ReportDataSet[1]/CheckHed[1]/CheckHed[1]/APTran['+inttostr(&currentiteration)+']'/DocTranAmt[1]')))) In the r
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: XMLGet and currency format by Genevieve @ Today at 02:06 PM

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply but it does not work. I have the same issue. In Line Repeat I Repeat on APTran.
PlanetPress Design
After racking my brain, I realized I provided you with some slightly wrong information, which is why I am so confused (I'm very thankful for you help, and I'm sorry I am making this harder than it needs to be). After writing it down, where I what I
PlanetPress Design
Back to my comments about field types - you need to specify numeric vs string field handling in the respective condition. So you have these two conditions to concatenate with AND String comparison ((@(&current.line,1,2))<>'') Numeri
PlanetPress Design
Actually, I spoke too soon. Looks like that didn't work. Here is the issue: In '&current.line,1,2' I want it to see if there is any TEXT present in those fields. In '&current.line,75,80' I want it to see if there are any numbers in those fi
PlanetPress Design
Here is my contribution. Try this. =(ne(@(&current.line,1,2),'')) and (ne(@(&current.line,75,80),'')) To parse it out in English, in both conditions, you are comparing a string read in from your data and if it is not an empty string the exp
PlanetPress Design
that was it! Thank you so much, Jeff. You sir, are a Gentleman's Gentleman and a Scholar's Scholar! Thanks again. Levi
PlanetPress Design
Looks like I lost parenthesis when posting. Try this: =(((@(&current.line,1,2))<'') and ((@(&current.line,75,80))<''))
PlanetPress Design
Jeff, I entered the exact text in the line condition field (in the 'when advanced condition is true' field): =(@(&current.line,1,2))<'' and (@(&current.line,75,80))<'' The response that shows up is: PTK0051: Unknown operator or not a s
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: XMLGet and currency format by jim3108 @ Today at 10:29 AM

Does DocTranAmt appear more than once? The code you have included will transform the value into a 2 decimal place currency value. For a repeat condition you would need to remove the final node index - in this case [1]. Code: /ReportDataSet[1]/Rep
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts XMLGet and currency format by Genevieve @ Today at 09:40 AM

Hi, I have an xml with multiple invoices per company. The amount is in string format with 3 digits. I want to format to only have 2 digits. When trying to use Custom Data Select with =curtostr(strtocur(XmlGet('/ReportDataSet[1]/ReportDataSet[1]/Che
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Simplex to Duplex Question by stuartg @ Today at 09:00 AM

Firstly check that your printer is capable of switching from simplex to duplex within a job. Some printers are only capable of printing the entire job either simplex or duplex. Secondly some printers that are capable of mixplex require you to set th
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Simplex to Duplex Question by Bing @ Today at 08:26 AM

Hi Thanks for your response. I have already tried turning duplex on/off before and after the page and it doesnot appear to work? Can anyone tell me if this is the correct way to call duplex using press talk? if(@( ,55,161,165)='zzz') callppd('Dupl
PlanetPress Workflow
I would have to test it to be sure but it is probably an issue with the parser expecting items contained within square brackets to be an array index reference. Try escaping before you use those characters. \[20140924\]\[120000\]21SEP2014.CustomerLe
PlanetPress Design
Great - ok so you don't have a blank space in those columns, just a null char. There are still some extraneous parentheses in there: Code: =@(18,1,1) <> '' ...but that won't change the result Glad it works. Regards, James.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Fail to use sqaure backets in Folder Capture Masks by Peter Suen @ Today at 04:41 AM

I try to use Folder Capture capture filename with sqaure backets, but i found those file with square backets never got capture. Is there any issue on it? How could I handle it? [20140924][120000]21SEP2014.CustomerLetter.RPT01.20140924.PDF
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: auto-trigger by Farid @ Today at 04:09 AM

Done. Thanks a lot.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: assign variable from data on PDF page by Gary du Plooy @ Today at 03:53 AM

Hi, Here are some samples... define(&Var1,string,'$%^1$%^') show('Stripped value 1 = ' + strip('$%^', &Var1)) Once you have isolated the value, you can then work from there. Gary
PrintShop Mail Design
Thank you Raphael this information is very useful, I can try and find out if we can print directly from PSM rather than uploading to PSW before printing. regards mma