Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Input From Database on Time Condition by RobertOtis @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

GHerman, Right click on your process go to Properties, remove the check mark on the "As soon as possible", now you can set a time when this process will be executed. Doing this your process will be executed at the time you request. after
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Underline the special words when appeared by JFLAIR @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Hello Frankie, Here is a little PressTalk code that can achieve that: Code: define(&i, integer,0) define(&j, integer,0) define(&str, string, '') define(&str2, string, '') define(&sSET, string, ' PER SET ') define(&sUS,
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Input From Database on Time Condition by GHerman @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Hello, I need to print out a schedule report at the end of every shift. I originally had this as a schedule task to create an XML document to send to a folder, and through a folder capture input, I would apply a Design template and send it to a desig
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: MixPlex from PrintShop Mail 7.2.5 by Tina @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Does the driver for the KM Printer Support Mix Plex?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: MixPlex from PrintShop Mail 7.2.5 by Marc-André @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Hi Scotty, You seem to be applying the settings properly. When you go into that layout and page setup - you are selecting for this layout only right? Let's start with the basics. If you take a simple document and you try to duplex will it work? I
General
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Text Toolbar by Marc-André @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Hi Greentree, If you are in PSM - you should be able to click on the Window tab on top and select the window you want to display. That should do it. Best Regards,
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Duplexing Issue by Marc-André @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Hi Si Mc, In order to achieve this kind of paper handling you will most likely need to use a regular output queue which will use the PPD and not Print using a windows driver. Certain commands will work from the default.ppd when using Print Using a
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Add a line of text at end of variable length doc by tbradley @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

I figured it out! YAY!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PlanetPress Workflow hung up? by RobertOtis @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Dear Strido, Can you please Open a support call. Our support team will be happy to assist you on this question. 1866-348-5863
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Dongle not detected by PSM7 by Marc-André @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Hi Quintin, I will assume this is a USB dongle right? When you plugin it in the W7 machine does the light come on? Do you get a message from windows saying that the dongle is being installed? Make sure you install the latest drivers - http://sen
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Add a line of text at end of variable length doc by tbradley @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Okay. So I found out I don't need it to float. At the bottom of the last page is fine. So now is there anyway to use the EOJ but have it print on the last page...not the next page. So if it is 12 long, print at the bottom of page 12, not the botto
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Duplexing Issue by Si Mc @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Hi, I'm having an issue with Duplexing in my design document. I'm using PDF emulation and have configured my metadata to separate my job into multiple documents, which is working great. At the end of each document I need to insert a separator sheet t
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PlanetPress Workflow hung up? by strido @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Is there something I can look at to determine if my process is hanging, as opposed to just taking too long because the input file is huge? Details! - Spool folder = 72,000 files, 72.3 GB (The drive has 1.4 TB available, of which 92 GB are taken. A
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Add a line of text at end of variable length doc by tbradley @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Anyone??
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Shift body of letter up over blank variable lines by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Hi Tim, I suggest that you place your lines of variable data in a text box, instead of a data selection. The text box has an option called "Skip Empty Variable Paragraphs", it's a little button in the toolbar, and when you check it, it wil