Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: License question by diego @ 24 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thanks Emilee Forgive my poor english. I need to know if two printer licenses and Watch are more cheaper than a production license?the first printer is 120 ppm and the second is 28 pages per minute. I develope my solution(configuration) in the demo(t
Jump to new posts Re: License question by Emilee @ 56 minutes 27 seconds ago

Hi Diego, You can go ahead and do it 2 different ways. After speaking with your sales representative he can decide which would be better for you. If you purchase just 2 printer licenses, you will also need to purchase Watch (a Design tool will al
Jump to new posts License question by diego @ Today at 01:16 PM

Hi, If a have to print in only two printers i need two printer licenses or i need the production license? The printer license include the planetpress design and the workflow module? Regards
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Sending print jobs to Equitrac by Philippe F. @ Today at 12:34 PM

This is a known issue. Here's an excerpt from our own issue tracking system (ref: LPPS-21405): Quote: (...) research indicates that this is a bug in Windows Server 2008 AND Windows Server 2008 R2. Apparently, Microsoft had said at some point that th
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Blank Page on All Jobs by Philippe F. @ Today at 12:19 PM

Dean, Sounds like the first data page is empty. Things to check: If you do a Preview from the Design tool, do you also get a blank page in the PDF produced ? Are your documents running as printer-centric documents or as Optimized PostScript ones ?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Normal behavior in barcode read error by Philippe F. @ Today at 12:10 PM

You would have to open an Issue with our support team, it's impossible to determine what the proper behaviour should be without taking a look at the document, the data and the properties for the Scan Barcode task.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Load External File by Philippe F. @ Today at 12:06 PM

Prior to your Load External File task, add a Script condition with the following code: Code: Script.returnvalue = Createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").FileExists("C:\Test\MyTest.txt") Don't forget to change the path
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Duplex and Simples within one document by Dean @ Today at 10:01 AM

Hi Does anyone know how I can create a mixture of Simplex and Duplex output from within one Document? I'm sure it's really simple, but I just can't seem to get it. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Blank Page on All Jobs by Dean @ Today at 09:59 AM

Thanks GBowlsby Not sure I get this - it's basically happening on every single job I set up. I thought it may have something to do with the data format - it's almost as if PP is trying to create a page from the header row. Thanks for replying howe
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Line break in XML field by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 09:35 AM

Hi douglasb, By default, PlanetPress will not interprete CRLF as an actual line break. It will just read the XML field "as-is", without interpreting any of the control characters. So you have to use PressTalk to emulate the CRLF functional
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Line break in XML field by douglasb @ Today at 08:14 AM

I have an XML file which contains a field which should be printed over 3 lines. The field contains Line Feed characters. If I select the XML field in a text box the contents are shown on a single line. If I edit the data to use Carriage Return/Line F
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Load External File by Bing @ Today at 04:04 AM

Hi Raphael Thanks for your reply. I have tried the folder capture option with the use archive attribute checked. This picks up the file and does indeed leave the file in the folder. The problem is if i want to pick up the same file again it wont pi