Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts assign variable from data on PDF page by cptkirkh @ 15 minutes 56 seconds ago

What is the best way in PP Design to take a PDF that has a number on it that i want to capture once i capture that number i want to assign it to a variable. That variable will then put a tab on the page based upon that number. the number is actuall
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Line Condition - Look a 2 different pieces of Data by Jeff_K @ 17 minutes 49 seconds ago

Levi Both versions are valid. What you are checking against is in question. By quoting, you are comparing to a string. Therefore it begs the question if you are trying to compare the content of a numeric field to be greater than 1 or not. Since y
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Line Condition - Look a 2 different pieces of Data by Levi @ 25 minutes 22 seconds ago

Hello Once again! I am having an issue trying to create a somewhat complicated rule (at least in my mind it's complicated). Here is the scenario: I have data coming in (duh!), and I want to look at the currently line of text. If there is any data
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Line Condition - Look for anything in specific col by Levi @ 31 minutes 48 seconds ago

I was able to get it to work with =((@(18,1,1) <> '') Thanks!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Advanced Xml Splitter Xslt Problem by Carl Czinski @ Today at 11:36 AM

After finally being able pick up where I left off, I feel this might not be an XSLT issue. It might be the work flow or it might be planetpress design not wanting to execute the vbscript/s. I'm not quite sure anymore. I have now copied and pasted th
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs in PlanetPress Design? by stuartg @ Today at 10:38 AM

I have experienced Bug 1 (the folder views) for years, but its intermittent. Sometimes it sorts by date and will do so for weeks at a time before reverting to sorting by name. While irritating, I've never viewed it as important enough to do anythin
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: LPD Input to Queue output by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 08:56 AM

Hi Kev, Judging from your list, it seems like you did everything correctly, and you did most of the basic troubleshooting steps. Since it still doesn't work, I would recommend contacting our Technical Support department, and have them look at this w
PlanetPress Design
Your solution should work but I suspect there is actually a space in column 1 meaning that it is not satisfying the condition. To cover both the eventuality of there being no data and just finding a blank space, try the following: Line Condition -&
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: total count of true condition by jim3108 @ Today at 06:54 AM

Glad to be of assistance
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: auto-trigger by stuartg @ Today at 04:06 AM

Farid If you send me a PM with your email address, I'll send you what I have. Needless to say, its unsupported and as I've said, I've never tried to use it. Stuart
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: extract folder name from path by psedd @ Today at 02:53 AM

You can use the File-listing option to give you a clear xml file back. When you tick the list files in sub folders it should give you a clear indication of when new files are generated and thus give you the trigger you may want. you can also put the