Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Image extraction from a file? by Chris S. @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

I am working with a company the does statements for a bank. The data that I get is in XML format for the statements, and also includes a file of images. The images are in tiff format, with 44 characters of header information preceding each image in t
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Iteration condition to remove empty lines by Kels @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Yeah I was actually looking for a way to handle blank data sets within a csv file. I am mapping data to my document this way and I want fields that don't display any data to be 'skipped', or rather, ignored. Is this at all possible through postscript
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Que Error by Marc-André @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

This is an actual windows socket error. Here is a bit more info - WSAETIMEDOUT 10060Connection timed out. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or the established connection f
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Iteration condition to remove empty lines by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

That's a known issue when using repeating groups. An individual item can be made to behave the way you want, but groups are loosely based collections of items that do not know whether the previous/next item displays anything, therefore it does not &q
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Softproof PDF. by klarakos @ Yesterday at 12:00 PM

I'm agree with you mate!
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Image to move with text - PrintshopMail 7 by klarakos @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

This is very usefully for me. thank you
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Initial value in option by klarakos @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

I have the same problem:(
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Reading data from 2nd page of a PDF Input by chrisjglen @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Thank you I achieved it in a similar way (Im not very good at coding, but I am good at hacking about with it!) I created a metadata field on a document level, and set the value to the region on the second page. I then set a custom data selection
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Que Error by Arch1 @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Hi Can I get some help on what this error means? --------------------------------------------------------------------- REQST: LPR Request - 9:05:01 AM INFO : Address: 158.60.101.143; Queue: lp ERROR: W2324 : Connection failed: WSAETIMEDOUT (10060)
General
Jump to new posts Re: PP7 and Xerox Phaser printers by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Hi Barb, How have you configured the tray calls? Are you specifying a tray for each page, and it's not picking some of them, or is it all set to "Auto-Detect"? If it's all set to Auto-Detect, well, the tray calls will be handled in whatev
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Reading data from 2nd page of a PDF Input by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Hi Chris, Well, in the PDF Emulation, you can't load more than one page per datapage, unless ASCII and Line Printer. But you can still get the information through the Metadata. For example, you could create a PressTalk object(or put it in the Press