Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Move files to folders based off file name. by Garn @ 15 minutes 31 seconds ago

Hello everyone, Please forgive as I am extremely new to Planet Press. We just purchased PP and are trying to do what I would think to be a simple operation. We have a list of files/reports that all go into a single folder. We would like to take thos
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Duplex Documents Printing Single Sided Xerox D110 by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 11:25 AM

When I say "Print Using a Windows Driver", I am talking about the output called "Print Using a Windows Driver". You may be using a "Printer Queue Output" that print to a Windows Printer Queue. However, that's not the sam
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: HTTP Services hanging after a few POSTS by Alikeware @ Today at 11:10 AM

Ok guys... After rebuilding my PPress Watch server(I had to since did not get anywhere), I found out that the latest Windows updates were the culprit. I do not know which one, but in this new server I only applied the latest SECURITY patches not the
PlanetPress Workflow
This is interesting, our current printers are all setup to use the print driver but they respect the settings we specify within the document. We can print both simplex and duplex on a printer that has the duplex option flagged as off. Does this wor
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Logging level questions by joersmith @ Today at 09:48 AM

Thank You! I knew there was a secret key, I just could not remember it. As for the HTTP, Those options wer ealready checked. I guess the 4 peices of info is all i am going to get for the soap requests I am looking at. Thanks!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Logging level questions by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 08:55 AM

Hi joersmith, To enable the logging level you talk about, go in the Preferences under Plug-in->General where you usually change the log level. Then press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12, and you will see the secret option appear. Check it to enable it. The re
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Logging level questions by joersmith @ Today at 07:51 AM

I remeber working a case with one of the great support people at Objectif Lune where he had me change the logging level to get better information. The change caused workflow to actually generate a separate very verbose log for each process. It would
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Format Number by Shirley @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

I've tried the code you sent in Planet Talk Before, and I'm still getting Runtime Errors and Conversion Errors. I tried: =curtostr(strtocur(field(@(2,8,14), 1)))Field Location =curtostr(strtocur(field('mReq', 1))) Field Name
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Format Number by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Hi Shirley, A trick is to convert it to a currency, then back to a string. For example, you could make a custom data selection like this: =curtostr(strtocur(field('MyField', 1))) This will first convert the value to a currency using strtocur, whic