Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Remove 0 by Jean-Francois @ Today at 10:46 AM

Hello, I have this code in a custom data selection: =@FormatAmountStr(@(1,744,759),',') Works well, but even if the line is empty it give me zeros (0.00), how can I skip empty rows? thank you !
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Copying files by douglasb @ Today at 10:40 AM

I think that a Create File as the first step would work. So Create File and Delete on the main tree with a branch having the External Program, Folder Capture and Send To Folder output should do it.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Copying files by kbirc @ Today at 07:40 AM

Thanks for the advice, the only issue is the Folder Capture is the first step! I will look at a way of moving the folder capture down. Thank you!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Copying files by douglasb @ Today at 06:10 AM

There is. In your branch with the Folder Capture add an External Program action before the Folder Capture. The Executable File should be C:\Windows\System32\attrib.exe. Parameters should be *.* +a "Start in" should be the folder contain
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Copying files by kbirc @ Today at 04:59 AM

I have been asked to set up a workflow to copy PDF's of Blank reports from one folder to another everyday, however the Blank PDF's will not be recreated, so I need to copy them not move. If I switch on the Archive Attribute the original files will n
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Metadata Filter not being applied to output PDF by RobbyO @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Well after all that, I think we got it working... Solution: On the PlanetPress Image properties, we changed the Run Mode from Printer Centric to "Optimized PostScript Stream". For future reference, does the Optimized option simply imply t
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Metadata Filter not being applied to output PDF by RobbyO @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Thanks for the response, JF! Our form is directed to create a new "Document" every time a new invoice number appears. As such, a "Document" is an Invoice that may have one or more "Data Pages" and thus, one or more &qu
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Metadata Filter not being applied to output PDF by JFLAIR @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

RobbyO, A datapage is not a physical page, although it could be equal to 1 page but 1 datapage can output more than 1 physical page. It all depends on how your document is set. The metadata never alters the actual data file and never will. Have yo
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Italic Font in Document vs Print by Raymond L @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Hello, I put together a document which uses italic font(frutiger font). I can clearly see that it is italic on screen, but when I goto to print the font comes out regular(non-italic). does anyone know the reason for this?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Encrypt QR CODE by FXTWsteven @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

PSM V7.2.4 Does it support to generate encrypt QR CODE directly?