Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
Jump to new posts OL Connect by Aaron_DFS @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

I just read this blog post: http://blog.objectiflune.com/oops-we-did...we-did-it-again This is something we are very excited about at my company, but can't find any additional information. When will it be released? Will it be included in the PlanetP
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Forced Image Compression by NStaros @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Thanks, Philippe. This was not told to us by our vendor when we purchased the software. I will try and find some other method! Thanks!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Forced Image Compression by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

The parameters for controling PDF output quality are only available with PlanetPress Image (and with its Digital Action task). If you use the basic Create PDF task, then any output is downsampled to the equivalent of screen resolution, to maximize p
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Capture data from mapped drive by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Just to make sure not to mislead any potential reader: PP-Suite does accept mapped drives, both as input and output. It just requires you to provide the appropriate credentials for accessing those mapped drives and making sure they are actually mappe
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Showing $ in business graphic by strido @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Kevin DeLayKind of new to graphs. How do I convert the graph to presstalk? Thanks. If you have the graph selected, then on the menus up top, next to "Page Layout" is "Tools". In there is an option to Conv
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Capture data from mapped drive by Farid @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Hi Philippe, The problem was that PP does not accept the use of mapped drive name. I was alos testing with the IP address which did not work neither. the full PC name and path fixed the problem. Thanks & regards, farid
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Forced Image Compression by NStaros @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

PP Design: 7.5.3.8067 PP Workflow: 7.5.3.8067 For some reason, my workflow is forcibly compressing any image on a page. The same page looks great in PP Design, and I have the DPI in Design set to 600 for all types of images. But when It gets process
General
Jump to new posts Re: WIndows server 2012 support by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

Hi Marcelo, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 are currently not supported. You can TRY to install it, some features will probably work, but you may encounter issues, and no support will be given for anything that arise from a 2012 environment. The
General
Jump to new posts Re: WIndows server 2012 support by MarceloCarvalho @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Hello, I have a new customer, we will use a Planet Office, he has a Windows Server 2012 too, and want to install on this server, have some update about this? Can I install on 2012? Regards