Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPWatch crash at startup by .Patrick @ Today at 02:28 AM

Sophie, That works! :-). Although we get the following message now in the logs: W3070 : Input WinQueue, error: W3890 : Error converting job to composed document stream: Could not connect to PlanetPress Alambic server: Error code 2: The system can
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Syncronizing Multiple Planet Press Production Serv by BYU_Drew @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

That was our first solution as well. I wondered if anyone had used a GIT based product to push the files to the duplicate server. I guess I really need to determine which files I need to update to keep the servers syncronized. I'm assuming I need
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: FTP Output by strido @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Yea, in the FTP output, I'm putting my own credentials in to get to the FTP server, not the credentials of the server I'm on.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPWatch crash at startup by Sophie @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Patrick, have you try to start Workflow with CTRL key pressed ? Be sure to hold the key before starting workflow and keep the key down until the application is dispalyed.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: FTP Output by Evelyne Lachance @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Oops, kinda forgot 2 things in my reply: 1. You can check the login for the service under the Tools tab, Configure services.... 2. Here are some references regarding user accounts: Users and Configurations Network Considerations (if it's a netwo
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: FTP Output by Evelyne Lachance @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Hi strido, More often than not, if a process works in Debug but not on the Service, it means there's a permission issue with the user account set in the Service. For example, if the service is set to run under Local System Account and your folder ca
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts FTP Output by strido @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

I'm trying to set up what appears to be the world's most simple workflow. Capture files in a folder and send them to a folder on the FTP server. I have all the permissions, and ports and whatnot. If I put a file in the input folder, and debug it,
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPWatch crash at startup by Jeff_K @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Patrick, Since this was addressed through a support ticket and resolution not explained in the post, please contact your technical support department. You can do this by phone or through the web. http://www.objectiflune.com/OL/en-CA/About/Contact.as
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PPWatch crash at startup by .Patrick @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Hi all, At reference of the following topic: http://www.objectiflune.com/forum2/ubbth...=true#Post34265 We get the exact same crash report right now (running PP Connect 8.1). As soon as we start the watch config it crashes. The service and the doc