Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Position and format PressTalk on a runpage by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 09:39 AM

Hi Brant, Know that when you do a "showpage", it displays the page, and then clears any settings you'd have configured for that page. It resets cursor position, reverts to the default font, clears any objects that were on the page, etc...
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Position and format PressTalk on a runpage by Brant Weaver @ Today at 09:03 AM

Hello, I have successfully repurposed some PressTalk code RaphaŽl wrote for another user but I am having trouble with placement and formatting. I need some helpful tips on how to position the output on page(s) and simply add some column headers. I
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode help by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Well, it's normal for the barcode to become vertically shorter with less data, as this is how this particular barcode works. The "scaleable" options are just generic options that can be found in every objects, and not all of them will work
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode help by tbradley @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

PDF-417
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode help by tbradley @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

PDF-417
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode help by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

What type of barcode are you trying to create?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Watch, Plug-IN finding file by filename [Help] by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hi Press151, Are you trying to capture a pdf file with a name found inside your data? If so, you can use the standard Folder Capture, and in the Masks section, enter the file name you want to look for. It can be a variable data selection, or a varia
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Extracting First Name by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Hi Rolf, You can try something like this: mid(&s, 1, pos(' ', &s)-1) Where "&s" is your string variable, which can be any name or it could be static text. This will return everything before the first space in the string. Reg
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Watch, Plug-IN finding file by filename [Help] by Press151 @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

Using Production and within the processes of Watch, is their a way to set up conditions to do a search/find for a filename? Scenario: We have PDF archive files which will need to be pulled by filename or ID# from a data set. The data set will have a