Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hyperlinks on text boxes in pdf. by Aday1230 @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

I do apologize, this does work after all. I failed to create the pdf in workflow. Thank you both so much for your help!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hyperlinks on text boxes in pdf. by Aday1230 @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Hello Raphael, Yes I made the font size larger and still nothing. I made a global function using the code Phillipe suggested and then I used a PressTalk box to call the code with the second string he posted. The second string I put directly into '
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hyperlinks on text boxes in pdf. by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Hi Aday, Phil's code seems to work for me. However, a size of "2" ended up being very small and it was difficult to click, next to impossible if the zoom was too small. Have you tried simply changing the size to a bigger size? (like 24, fo
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hyperlinks on text boxes in pdf. by Aday1230 @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, it is still not working when I create the pdf. The text 'click here' is not clickable therefore it will not take you to the objectiflune webpage as displayed in the code.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing Hyphen with 0 by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Hi Luis, The workaround I've posted in your other thread(changing the variable type to Text) might actually work for this as well: http://www.objectiflune.com/forum2/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50451&#Post50451 If it doesn't, then I
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Not Remove Leading Zeros by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Hi Luis, The simplest workaround is to simply change the field type to text. Start by placing your variable in a text box. Then, go in the "Variables" tab, select your variable, and in the Properties, change the category to Text. (if you d
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: add Date stamp on the process and subprocesses by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Hi Sami786, Not entirely sure if you actually mean adding a time stamp to know when the process was CREATED(in other words, added to the configuration components), or just a date stamp to know when the process was started and/or finished. The good