Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: MS Word and fonts by Huub van Oers @ Today at 02:45 AM

Thanx JF, that did the trick !
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Save the template in the hard disk of printer by diego @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Hi Raphael, If a have a printer that works with an external RIP, i have to save the template in the printer hard disk or in the RIP? Regards!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Garbled text being outputted by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Judging from your original post, it looks like the fonts in some of these PDF's are encoded using Identity-H encoding. Sounds like mumbo-jumbo, I know, but it's deceptively easy to test: open the PDF in Acrobat Reader, select the same text that caus
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Garbled text being outputted by hughmail @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Unfortunately I can't dictate what software our clients use so we have to deal with what they give us. They are PDF version 1.2. Printing the documents with the Adobe PDF creator looked promising but then it could not read the text as if it create