Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Class not registered error after reinstall by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Unfortunately, it requires us to remote on the workstation and do a clean uninstall (which requires removing some registry key, hidden folders, etc...) We can't have all this procedure written here since we are using internal tools to do all this.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Word wrapping/text box size by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Hi joem, Why not just use the basic text box, which automatically handles wrapping? Create a text box that's 4.8 inches wide, set it's font style to your Garamond 22pt style, and then put a variable data selection in it that contains your data. (rig
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: MartijnHi Philippe I tried to add this script in PP out of curiosity but couldn't get it to work. Am i missing something? Cheers Martijn Hi Martijn, Philippe's script works for me, but I can think of two reasons why it migh
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Class not registered error after reinstall by StuartDD @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling twice to no joy, and unfortunately I don't have an active OL Care subscription.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Class not registered error after reinstall by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

I suggest uninstall and re-install again. If that doesn't fix it, open a technical support ticket at 1-866-348-5863 or through our website.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: RICOH 8220s Printer Auto Tray Selection by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Then print through a your RICOH 8220 postscript printer driver while selecting tray 2. Once it works, redo it it but this time select "print to file" and save the Postscript file to your Desktop. If your driver is using PJL commands, they
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Class not registered error after reinstall by StuartDD @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

My PC had to be wiped and reloaded after the last windows 10 update. After reinstalling PlanetPress Design, it will no longer load. It comes up with a series of errors: "Class not registered" - Error message: Exception EOleSysError in modu
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Add File Name to Title Bar by StuartDD @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

I second this, under Windows 10, the document filename no longer appears in the titlebar.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Martijn @ 10/21/18 05:58 PM

Hi Philippe I tried to add this script in PP out of curiosity but couldn't get it to work. Am i missing something? Cheers Martijn
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Martijn @ 10/21/18 05:57 PM

Thanks so much for your help, this works great!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: RICOH 8220s Printer Auto Tray Selection by Anwar Hussain @ 10/20/18 05:37 PM

Hi Jean, thanks for the message. Your answer hold goods if I use a PLANET PRESS DESIGN FORM, but, I do not want to use the same. I an looking for some PJL commands as header which will force the printer to pick papers from "Tray T2" or the
General
Jump to new posts Re: Windows crashes when I start Printshop Mail 7 by Jean-Cédric @ 10/19/18 08:34 AM

You will need to update the Gemalto driver (that is what is driving the dongle). You can do so here
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: RICOH 8220s Printer Auto Tray Selection by Jean-Cédric @ 10/19/18 08:32 AM

Do you have the proper PPD? if not, contact your printer reseller and he will be able to provide it to you. Then it is simply a matter of using that PPD in PlanetPress. Provided that the PPD is up to date. You might also want to read the following
General
Jump to new posts Windows crashes when I start Printshop Mail 7 by JonasH @ 10/19/18 01:43 AM

I have a problem with Windows 7 crashes when I start Printshop Mail 7. It happens after an Windows update. Usually it will work if you to remove the update. But now nothing works. Have the same problem on two Windows 7 PC:s, both running 32-bit vers
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts RICOH 8220s Printer Auto Tray Selection by Anwar Hussain @ 10/18/18 06:00 PM

Hi Guys, Can you please let me know how can I print a text file on RICOH 8220s printer on tray "Tray T2". What I need is, it should automatically select the paper from the tray and print without "Paper Selection Prompt". Do we ha
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Philippe F. @ 10/18/18 02:31 PM

Uhmmm... not quite sure why you're using Acrobat when you could be using Workflow's native object: Code: var myPDF = Watch.GetPDFEditObject(); myPDF.Open(Watch.GetJobFileName(),false); Watch.SetjobInfo(5,myPDF.Pages().Count());
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Formatting Numbers in PlanetPress Design by dstauder @ 10/17/18 06:58 PM

Please disregard the last post. I didn't have the folder pointed correctly and the list wasn't available. Thank you!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Formatting Numbers in PlanetPress Design by dstauder @ 10/17/18 06:54 PM

There is not an option to add in my GFLM. I click on File and I only have 2 options, Manage Folders and Exit. Please advise. Thank you.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Appending text or field based on content by Jean-Cédric @ 10/17/18 10:19 AM

Was a pleasure. With the If function, you can nest as much as you want but it might become hard to handle in the PPress fields. If you start nest more than 4-5 levels inside the same If function, I suggest you do as much as you can with your data s
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Appending text or field based on content by Deemer @ 10/17/18 10:09 AM

Thank you very much for the help and also for laying this out in more of layman's terms. Again much appreciated Jean-Cedric.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Phree @ 10/17/18 07:53 AM

Martijn, do you have Acrobat Standard/Pro installed on your PlanetPress server? If you do, it's quite a simple script. What I would do first is create this script as a standalone script on your PlanetPress server: Code: Set AcroExchApp = CreateOb
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Martijn @ 10/17/18 12:56 AM

Hi Again Neil Is it possible to write similar script condition in PP based on how many pages are contained within a PDF without having to use a PP Design document or open up the PDF? if you could point me in the right direction that would be great!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Appending text or field based on content by Jean-Cédric @ 10/16/18 04:09 PM

=if(eq(trim(@(&current.line,24,24)),''),'',if(eq(@(&current.line,24,24),'S'),'NU','RR')) To understand it: if trim(@(&current.line,24,24) = 'emptyString' then 'emptyString' else if(eq(@(&current.line,24,24),'S'),'NU','RR')
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: VB Script File Name Condition by Martijn @ 10/16/18 04:00 PM

Hi Neil Thanks so much for your time! this will help me greatly and especially with coding in general. Thanks Again!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Appending text or field based on content by Deemer @ 10/16/18 04:00 PM

YES SIR THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING TO DO. &CURRENT.LINE WAS THE TRICK. Can I add an or statement to that so that I get similar results when there is an R present? something like this, although it did not work. =((if(eq(@(
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >