Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Floating Point Division By Zero Error by Duane Sellers @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

is there a repair tool in the software?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Floating Point Division By Zero Error by Jean-Cédric @ 09/22/17 02:22 PM

You could try a repair of the application. Could be that the software has been curropted and now you always get that error. I would suggest your reboot after repairing. If the repair doesn't do it, I would suggest a complete uninstallation and re-i
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Floating Point Division By Zero Error by Duane Sellers @ 09/22/17 01:57 PM

Whenever i try and add a picture resource to a design (or even access a picture resource in a previously created design, i get an error "Floating Point Division By Zero" below is the text of the log file created by this error. Crash Dump -
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: RunScript Condition Weird Results by Ken Stulce @ 09/22/17 01:33 PM

Is there a preferred method, or is it even possible, to hard return out of a condition RunScript back to PPWatch with the proper Script.ReturnValue? From Python, I've tried "return", "quit()", "exit()", "sys.exit
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: RunScript Condition Weird Results by Ken Stulce @ 09/22/17 01:06 PM

Hi Jean-Cédric. You are correct. I was thinking of Script.ReturnValue similarly to a Function-like Return, which would usually stop the script and return the specified value. This helps a lot! Thank you.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Images in Virtual Drive not Printing in Printer by Yannick Fortin @ 09/22/17 12:02 PM

The Virtual Drive is designed to be a mirror of what is stored on the printer for preview and PlanetPress Imaging (Image and Fax). In order to use picture resources when printing, the images must be downloaded to the printer in addition to the Virtu
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: RunScript Condition Weird Results by Jean-Cédric @ 09/22/17 12:01 PM

I'm not sure but looking at your explanation, you seems to expect the script to stop once you have applied a value to Script.Value. If that is the case, try to see Script.Value as a variable...not an action that stops the script. The script will go
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts RunScript Condition Weird Results by Ken Stulce @ 09/22/17 11:37 AM

Hello All, I'm getting some odd results when using a RunScript Condition for the "Script.ReturnValue = 1" and wanted to have another set of eyes look at it. I have a dummy test at the very beginning of the script that I copied from the fo
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Script to calculate total in a .txt file by Jean-Cédric @ 09/22/17 10:50 AM

You need to adapt and understand the script....just copy and paste it will probably don't work.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: I need training with metadata and vbscript $$$ by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 09/22/17 09:40 AM

Hi sygui, I would recommend that you call your OL sales rep, and see what options are available in regards to training. Regards, Raphaël Lalonde-Lefebvre
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts I need training with metadata and vbscript $$$ by sygui @ 09/22/17 08:00 AM

I live in Québec City. I'm looking for someone who can teach metadata and vbscript (planet press 7). I will pay you.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Script to calculate total in a .txt file by sygui @ 09/21/17 06:26 PM

[i][/i]Ok i will try. Where is it going to put the total? I get error W3602 error 0 on line 1 column 8 and error w3603
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Script to calculate total in a .txt file by Jean-Cédric @ 09/21/17 02:08 PM

define(&total,integer,0) define(&i,integer,0) for(&i;<line start>;<increment amount>;<stop line>) &total := &total + strtoint(@(<line number>,<starting column>,<ending coloumn>)) endfor() Of cou
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Script to calculate total in a .txt file by sygui @ 09/21/17 01:47 PM

I have a text file. I want a script to make the total of all numbers that are located at column 107. here is a sample of my file: CONSUMERS XXX INC 04150000000055668 MOR000000000005566 PREPAID 2560 3 2970
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Merge a subset of PDFs by Jean-Cédric @ 09/20/17 10:59 AM

You could do it with a script using the Alambic API. That will surely increase the speed of merging.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Merge a subset of PDFs by Rick Loiben @ 09/20/17 10:39 AM

We separate our documents by Number of pages, so we can the merge like page# documents together to run through our inserter. The "Merge PDF" function will merge all of the files within a path, which is great... but the problem is, when you
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Error when opening Database by Mosquitocoils @ 09/19/17 09:05 PM

Hi 3ma, we recently had this issue with using W10, Access 2016, and PrintShop Mail 7.1.3. We finally figured out that the Visual Basic reference to Access 2016 is not enabled by default. To fix - - Open Access - may need to open a database, not sur
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Images in Virtual Drive not Printing in Printer by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/17 04:30 PM

At this point, I suggest opening a technical support ticket at 1-866-348-5863 or through our website.
PlanetPress Design
The Images appear when i do the Preview but when i print thru the workflow it does not print the images. But the same when i print directly from the design using option Print Using Windows Driver it prints the Image. I also checked the Print Sett
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Images in Virtual Drive not Printing in Printer by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/17 04:03 PM

Have you check that the settings of the form inside the Printer queue is Optimised Postscript? When you test the form in preview, does it shows in both screen and print preview? Is PlanetPress Design tool installed on the same workstation as Workfl
PlanetPress Design
I am using the Optimized Postscript Mode for the printing. i am calling the Image name directly in the form.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Images in Virtual Drive not Printing in Printer by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/17 03:03 PM

Are you printing using Printer Centric or Optimised Postscript? How is your call to the image done from inside the form?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Images in Virtual Drive not Printing in Printer by Godwin @ 09/18/17 02:37 PM

I have loaded the images in Virtual Drive and when i do a preview i am able to see the Output showing the Image. But when i use the Printer Queue Output the image does not appear. Not sure what i am missing.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Incremental increasing a text box value by Gina Godbey @ 09/18/17 01:23 PM

Thanks, Kevin! That's what I ended up doing and it worked.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Installing postscript font by stuartg @ 09/18/17 10:35 AM

The name of the font had been corrupted. I redid everything very carefully and its now ok.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >