Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
Jump to new posts Re: PP\Output Folder by RobertOtis @ Today at 03:42 PM

emoyto, we have a custom plug-in that allow you to delete files that has a certain age. I will recomend to open a support cat at HERE or to call us at 1866-348-5863 Thanks
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Increase QR code generating speed. by RobertOtis @ Today at 03:36 PM

Joseph, Please open a support call, so we can review your template. Thanks 1866-348-5863 or Here
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Increase QR code generating speed. by Joseph.Dimaco @ Today at 02:54 PM

Good afternoon, When generating QR codes, PSM seems to run extremely slow. I'm generating 9 unique barcodes with ~7 data fields in each. Any idea's on what I can do to increase speed? Thank you, Joseph
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Path and file name by Luc @ Today at 09:04 AM

Hi, How do I call the path and file name of the file I'm using to write on my output pdf? thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: How to create a Text box using header of file by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Close but wrong system variable. The current object holds a lot of properties. You need to use &current.datapage. &current.line gives you the line. You, want the page: if( eq(&current.datapage, 1) ) set(&HEAD1, @(1,1,80)) set(&H
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: How to create a Text box using header of file by Luc @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Thanks, I'm not very familiar with press talk I came up with this, but it doesn't work if( eq(&current.line, 1) ) set(&HEAD1, @(1,1,80)) set(&HEAD2, @(2,1,80)) endif()
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PDF Merging with Custom Sort by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

What you should do is a process that is trigger by a dummy text file (Folder Capture input) or a scheduler that runs at a specific time using a Create file input (your choice).Use the Folder Listing plugin to get an XML file list of all files found i
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PDF Merging with Custom Sort by Anwar Hussain @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Hi Sami, Thanks for the immediate response. My bad, i missed one point. There will multiple PDF files with the same prefix and these files can get created at different timings from source as shown below. Now, while merging to single PDF, i want to
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: How to create a Text box using header of file by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Define a string global variable. Then, using a PressTalk object, set the global variable, previously defined, with the header value. Also apply a condition so that happens only on datapage 1. Then use the content of the global variable wherever and
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts How to create a Text box using header of file by Luc @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Hi I'm trying to create a 2 text box one with the header of the file and one with the content of the file. How do I get the text box with the header(names of the filed) to stay the same for every record? THANKS TXT BOX 1 TXT BOX
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PDF Merging with Custom Sort by Sami786 @ 02/19/19 03:57 PM

If I understood you correctly, I would set a condition to process each file accordingly ( MRA-INVOICE-RPL-DEBIT-CREDIT )and once you created all your PDF's then use merged PDF to merge them using Time interval. This way you will end up with one merge
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Fillable PDF from by Sami786 @ 02/19/19 03:20 PM

Thank you
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Fillable PDF from by Jean-Cédric @ 02/19/19 12:28 PM

Multiple posts have been created on the subject: Create PDF form PDF form creation PDF form fields but basically, it is not supported. Feasible but requires a good understanding of Postscript.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Fillable PDF from by Sami786 @ 02/19/19 12:21 PM

Hi, Is it possible to design a fillable PDF form? The purpose of this process is to design a dynamic fillable form and email it to the client to be filled and returned. Thank you
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Jean-Cédric @ 02/19/19 12:11 PM

PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Joseph.Dimaco @ 02/19/19 12:05 PM

This worked, you just saved me so much time! Thank you! Next time I'm in Québec I own you a beer!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PDF Merging with Custom Sort by Anwar Hussain @ 02/19/19 12:04 PM

Hi ObjectIf Lune Team, I am using the "Concatenate PDF Files" Action in PlanetPress Workflow to merge PDFs. Is there a way to merge the PDFs with respect to files names with sorting ? For example, If we have the following PDFs in a folder,
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Jean-Cédric @ 02/19/19 10:31 AM

Now if [SORTPOSITION] can be relied on for the name of the file, then you should only need 1 string of code: Code:IF(FILE_EXISTS("C:\Users\Desktop\Images\2_Print\"&[SORTPOSITION]&".jpg"),"C:\Users\Desktop\Images\2_Pr
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Joseph.Dimaco @ 02/19/19 09:24 AM

I apologize for the confusion, yes [SORTPOSITION] can be relied on for the name of the file. Will I need to have a string of code for every value of [SORTPOSITION]? Like the example below. IF([SORTPOSITION]="1" AND FILE_EXISTS("C:\
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Jean-Cédric @ 02/18/19 05:59 PM

Well I thought that [SORTPOSITION] could be relied on for the name of the file...but if you want to use the record number, use this instead: Code: IF([SORTPOSITION]="1" AND FILE_EXISTS("C:\Users\Desktop\Images\2_Print\"&STR(
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Joseph.Dimaco @ 02/18/19 05:44 PM

I have not, I will give that a try. What is &[SORTPOSITION]& looking for? Is it searching for the value of "1" from the beginning of the line of code?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Card Variable Imaging by Jean-Cédric @ 02/18/19 05:26 PM

Have you tried this?: Code:IF([SORTPOSITION]="1" AND FILE_EXISTS("C:\Users\Desktop\Images\2_Print\"&[SORTPOSITION]&".jpg"), "C:\Users\Desktop\Images\2_Print\"&[SORTPOSITION]&".jpg",&q
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Wild Card Variable Imaging by Joseph.Dimaco @ 02/18/19 05:15 PM

Good afternoon PSM experts! A little background on what we're doing. We're using a API to pull Street View images from Google, then merging these images with the data list in PSM. The issue I'm running into is each image is uniquely named and the
General
Jump to new posts PP\Output Folder by emoyto @ 02/15/19 01:34 PM

We have PlanetPress 7 and it was discovered that much of our c drive was filled with folders in the format YYYYMMDDTTTTTT for each time the watch service appears to process mail items. I believe all of these folder can be deleted, I want to confirm