Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Set level of logging on each process by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 01/19/18 02:03 PM

Hi Uomo, Assuming it's realistically feasible to implement, I really can't think of that many cases where I would be confident enough that one process can't be responsible for another process's failure, unless they are two completely unrelated sets
Jump to new posts Re: Log Roller for verbose logs by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 01/19/18 01:55 PM

Hi Uomo, I can't think of many cases where you'd want to split the log files, as it could potentially make searching for information more difficult as you'd have to search into multiple files instead of just one. Then there's the question: "whe
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Reading White Text To Determine Action To Take by Jean-C├ędric @ 01/19/18 01:23 PM

You would not need PlanetPress Desing tool to extract that value. You can do it by the Workflow data selector and assign it to a Worklfow variable. Basically, add a "Set Job Infos and Variables" plugin. In the "value" field, r
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Reading White Text To Determine Action To Take by rjewer @ 01/19/18 01:14 PM

Hello. Our customer would like to send us PDF files that contain white text on page 1 to drive the workflow. I would like to have PP7 Suite read the white text and capture it in a variable so I can then use that info further upstream in the process.
Jump to new posts Generate separate log on specific process by Uomo Del Ghiaccio @ 01/19/18 10:25 AM

It would be nice to have the option to generate a secondary debug log on a specific process. I envision that it would be set in the process options
Jump to new posts Set level of logging on each process by Uomo Del Ghiaccio @ 01/19/18 09:58 AM

It would be nice to have the option to set the level of logging on each process. Many times there are processes that are rock solid and need limited logging, but other processes may need additional logging. I envision this applying to the ppw log o
Jump to new posts Log Roller for verbose logs by Uomo Del Ghiaccio @ 01/19/18 09:48 AM

It would be nice if there was an option to use a log roller function that would spawn a new log after it reaches a specific the size. The logs at some sites can grow quite large and can become difficult to open in a text editor or to transfer for su
PlanetPress Workflow
They need to be capturing the data from DATA1 in the branch as well. Once the branch completes (data captured, PDF generated & sent to DATA2), it will go back up to the input on DATA1 to check if there are any more files to process. Once it fi
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Xerox Altalink stapling at bottom left unable to r by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 01/19/18 09:00 AM

Hi Andrew, In the Advanced Paper Handling, check if there are additional options for stapling. Maybe the "Stapling" option is enabled, but look at the other options, perhaps there's more options to control the staple's location? Unfortuna
PlanetPress Workflow
Why not just having your steps 2, 3 and 4 in a process branch, and when it has finished to create all PDF files it goes back to the main branch where you pick up all files in DATA2 and copy to DATA3 (by using a Folder Capture and a Send-To-Folder tas
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi gleeson, Thank you your reply on my question ! Actually my workflow is as below : < START > ========= (1) Folder Capture (capture one text files from folder(DATA1), but it contains many pages of customers data) | | (2) Emul
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi Martin, Thank you your reply on my question ! Sorry, you suggest me to use "Folder listing" to check if all files had been processed, but actually the source customer text data are not fix, so I don't know how many PDF files will be sa
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Xerox Altalink stapling at bottom left unable to r by Andrew Wheeler @ 01/18/18 10:42 AM

Hi Guys, Does anyone have any experience with Xerox Altalink printers? We have just replaced a Ricoh MP8001 with a Xerox Altalink B8075. I have updated the document with a PPD for the Xerox and changed the advanced paper handling options to match the
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Install PlanetPress print driver by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 01/18/18 10:12 AM

Hi Wladson, Installing PlanetPress Design on each machine is one way of installing the driver. However, I believe our Technical Support team can provide you with an installer to install just the driver, and not the software, if you don't want Design
PlanetPress Workflow
You can make use of branches to accomplish what you're looking to do. Everything in a branch will execute before going back to the main branch and continuing down the process. Your processes input task cannot be a folder capture on DATA1 though. You
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Windows Input Queue Error by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 01/18/18 10:09 AM

Hi Godwin, Here's a few things you can try: - Make sure the printer queue is paused. (you said it is, but double-check to be sure) - Make sure the services have a proper admin user assigned to them. Configure this in Tools->Configure Services. -
PlanetPress Workflow
you could use the plugin "Folder listing" to check if all files had been processed, you also could use this plugin to control what file to process in what order
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts How to determine workflow is finished completely ? by Andy1974 @ 01/18/18 01:21 AM

Hello everyone ! Happy new year 2018 !! My question is I've a workflow to capture invoice text data from folder(DATA1). Then after capture these text data, it'll generate into invoice pdf file by each customer and then save into another folder(DAT
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Windows Input Queue Error by Godwin @ 01/17/18 05:49 PM

I have a process that is setup to read Windows Printer Queue. Frequently i am noticing the following error. The Printer is in Paused Status. ERROR: W3070 : Input WinQueue, error: W3077 : Could not get exclusive access to spool file ERROR: WinQueue
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Install PlanetPress print driver by Wladson @ 01/17/18 03:18 PM

Hi, I created a process whose document should be sent to the printer I created (PrinterTest) for example, similar to the planetpress printer. How to distribute / install this printer on client machines, is 10? Do you need to install the planetpress d