Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
Jump to new posts Pandora beautiful style and design by yhnjkiu @ Today at 02:50 AM

look confidently pandora necklaces on ebay! we now have wonderful designs just like ladybug, panda, butterfly drops & more. via penguins, pandas in addition to pet dogs to be able to reindeers, rabbits in addition to roosters, we've found an un
General
Jump to new posts Pandora necklaces classy plus elegant by yhnjkiu @ Today at 02:39 AM

it is not wearable pandora birthstone charms. may this particular often be permanent when you 1st be given that present involving pandora silver charms, it will be shiny, shiny in addition to wonderful, however undoubtedly, when it is worn out as w
General
Jump to new posts pandora pendants charms Diversification Motif by qwdfds @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

ideal pertaining to pandora jewelry collection that is definitely likely to signify my home given that i've you. enjoy your own cute yorkshire terrier having some of our most up-to-date yorkie doggie face attraction. with its adorable deal with, sm
General
Jump to new posts Nike air max 2018 Series by qwdfds @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

along with plan in the consists of nike uk shop green on the bottom field, ankle, heel, tongue label, and the rubber outsole, as you move rest of the leather top is conducted around written agreement together with completing specifics staying ebony
General
Jump to new posts Nike diversified color related by qwdfds @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

the following many of us view only which with the nike air max 90 womens westbrook. this specific different colorway in the surroundings jordan EIGHT includes a bright leather-based higher along with ebony cleaning within the tongue, laces, interio
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts replacing percent signs in the current job by Tom@ECI @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

In the process, I have a Search and Replace looking for \045 and replacing with \040. It's not working, so what am I doing wrong?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Numerazione doppia by andreacardamone @ Yesterday at 01:42 AM

yes
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Numerazione doppia by Jean-Cédric @ 06/21/18 12:20 PM

So if I understand, you are doing 2up?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Numerazione doppia by andreacardamone @ 06/21/18 03:13 AM

Hi I need help with the following numbering: I should print 31500 blocks composed of 70 sheets, they have a double numbering, that is: 1st block: from n. 1 to n. 70 (1st numbering) and for all 70 pages repeat the numbering of block 1 2nd block: from
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Options to send emails via SMTP to Office 365 by Philippe F. @ 06/20/18 01:49 PM

You'll have to script it. Something like this should get you started (it works fine with our own Office365 server, your mileage may vary...): Code: Option explicit Dim MyMsg Set MyMsg = CreateObject("CDO.Message" ) SMTPConfig MyMsg, &
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Adjusting DPI of the PDF File by Philippe F. @ 06/20/18 01:31 PM

PDFs don't have a resolution: they are vector based. You can set a page size, but that's it. If, however, you are using images inside the PDF and want to control their resolution inside the PDF, then you can set the DPI for those images in PlanetPre
General
Jump to new posts Re: Email To Print by Philippe F. @ 06/20/18 01:27 PM

All you need is PlanetPress Workflow. It has a Send To Email task that allows you to attach files to the email and of course, you can create as many printer queues as you want and have a Workflow process conditionally select one of them depending on
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Numerazione doppia by Jean-Cédric @ 06/20/18 12:13 PM

Please post your question in English so it can be viewed and shared with all the community.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Numerazione doppia by andreacardamone @ 06/20/18 11:57 AM

Hi I need help with the following numbering: I should print 31500 blocks composed of 70 sheets, they have a double numbering, that is: 1st block: from n. 1 to n. 70 (1st numbering) and for all 70 pages repeat the numbering of block 1 2nd block: from
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Invoices - 3 Sections (Main, Detail, Pay Plans) by Jean-Marc @ 06/20/18 03:35 AM

-define a global variable &plans_exist defaulting to false -have a 'PPTalk before' or a script object somewhere saying 'if xmlcount('/data/plans/') (or whatever how your xml is setup) ne 0 then &plans_exist true -have two pages in your docume
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Generate new Excel using workflow by Jean-Marc @ 06/20/18 03:13 AM

if the excel file is a basic table with column names, I would try a PP Database action : - setup my excel input file as a system datasource using the Microsoft excel odbc32 driver - custom the sql, output to csv, end. it could even be worthy to try
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Canon Uniflow Managed Print Service by Yannick Fortin @ 06/19/18 12:58 PM

That error message means that the connection was refused from the printer side. Are you able to LPR jobs to the printer by other means than Workflow?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Options to send emails via SMTP to Office 365 by Uomo Del Ghiaccio @ 06/19/18 11:55 AM

I'm looking for options to send emails via SMTP to Office 365.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Generate new Excel using workflow by Jean-Cédric @ 06/18/18 11:37 AM

Workflow cannot generate a Excel worksheet but it can generate a CSV file that can be opened by Excel. I'd say you could do it as so, presuming that your original file is a CSV file: - Set your Workflow process emulation to CSV - Split your CSV file
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Generate new Excel using workflow by ronniever @ 06/18/18 05:57 AM

Hi all, i'm not sure if anyone ask this before, hope to get some insight from here. Basically i have a full report(in Excel), say column A-J. Now that i want to take certain column(eg: A,B & G only), and generate a new Excel. May i know how fe
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Canon Uniflow Managed Print Service by Howieb @ 06/18/18 05:38 AM

Hi, we are about to start using the Canon Uniflow product for managed print services in our Trsut. I am having a problem using the LPR output direct to the printer, I need to bypass the uniflow product for the reports we print via PlanetPress. I get