Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Sorry for the delay. I've been busy on other projects. I will try this as soon as I can and reply back with the results. I appreciate the suggestion! Thanks, Chad
Expressions, Functions and Databases
Jump to new posts Re: ASCII code invalid by PEPE @ 03/24/17 04:26 PM

Finally i get the solution! I s a litle biot xtreme but the expression ALT + 255 works correctly. i change the operative system. i had windows 10 but now i have windows 7. i have I7 processor with windows 7... the installation was difficult becau
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPImage failing to restart by Sophie @ 03/24/17 10:48 AM

Hi Neil, Can you check for more informtation in the Application Windows Event ?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts W3021 error with Email Input in workflow by Chris Dea @ 03/24/17 10:32 AM

Hi, we got PP7 in the past month and I am trying to set up a process to automate some email input tasks. We are running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP3 as our email server with POP3 working fine with other applications. However, when I try to us
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Font Selection in "Send Email" plug-in. by MartinS @ 03/24/17 04:29 AM

No that's not possible as it is plain text without any fonts and styles assigned, and the font used to view the text is part of the email client. If you like to apply a certain font you would need to use html formatted text.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Font Selection in "Send Email" plug-in. by Wolfgang @ 03/23/17 02:26 PM

First, is it possible to change/select fonts for the msg body in the "Send Email" plug-in and if so... How?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PPImage failing to restart by Phree @ 03/23/17 10:31 AM

Hi, on occasion - as a rough estimate, 6 out of 10 times, PPImage fails to restart after saving & sending the config. Looking in the Workflow messages in the Service Console: Code: PlanetPress Watch v7.6.1.9352 Host: svt-xxxxxx; User: xxxxxx
Jump to new posts Re: ASCII code invalid by PEPE @ 03/22/17 10:09 AM

I think that if i write CHR(160) in printshop mail the program will understand the characters no its function... so, how can i used CHR(160)?? now i´m going to try to use the expression CHR(160) and CHR (155) and when i know the results i will wri
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: "Page X of N" works in Design, but not in Workflow by Jean-Cédric @ 03/21/17 06:42 PM

Of course...duhhhh!!! (to me not to you ;-) ) Metadata can't work in Printer Centric...they are PC based!!!!
PlanetPress Workflow
Well, that was easy. I think I just figured it out. I started re-re-reviewing settings in the workflow and caught something that I'd missed in my first passes-- the PPImage "Run Mode" setting. When this is set to "Optimized PostScrip
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: "Page X of N" works in Design, but not in Workflow by Jean-Cédric @ 03/21/17 12:11 PM

Which is a choice I fully support!! ;-)
Jump to new posts Re: ASCII code invalid by MartinS @ 03/21/17 11:32 AM

Sorry, wasn't precise enough. The NBSP character for some codepages has value 160 (hex A0), so to use it with CHR() function you would need to enter CHR(160). You also could use ALT+160 to get that character, and it seems also ALT+255 returns the sa
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha Counter by CZDRS @ 03/21/17 11:26 AM

Dan and Philippe, Thank you.
PlanetPress Workflow
This weekend I was able to do a 'repair' installation of PlanetPress and set up a new process workflow consisting of one process that: 1. Took input from a WinQueue printer 2. Applied the previous .pp7 "Create Metadata" plugin 3. Output th
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Error code 123: syntax is incorrect by Harry Musgrave @ 03/20/17 08:03 PM

Thanks Philippe. I managed to find out to create the startup process myself yesterday. What I didn't find out was how to make the startup process run - the folder capture that pops into the process by default must have failed so nothing happened. Any
PlanetPress Design
OK, I figured it out. I found where I had to add the line &AddCount := 0 between the two endif statements in the loop. I've got it working now. Thanks! Alesa
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with variable length data file by Alesa @ 03/20/17 05:10 PM

I have been working with this all day and still can't get it to work with the data when the record has three address lines and then switches back to two address lines. Below you will find a larger sample data file that I used to test: 1NEWRECORD 1SA
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Remove PPD from available options in DESIGN by Jean-Cédric @ 03/20/17 01:49 PM

Remove it from the %root%\ProgramData\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Suite 7\PPD. Then refresh your PPD list using the button to that effect.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Remove PPD from available options in DESIGN by ricks @ 03/20/17 01:38 PM

We changed color printers and I need to remove the old PPD from the drop-down menu. How do I do this? We have already converted the designs that used the old code to the new PPD for the upgraded color device. Thanks.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with variable length data file by Alesa @ 03/20/17 12:50 PM

Good morning, I tried the solution you provided and it worked, for the first three records, but then it stopped putting the blank line in for records in 4, 5 and 7 out of the 9 records. Record 3, 6, 8 and 9 all had four address lines, so would not
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Error code 123: syntax is incorrect by Philippe F. @ 03/20/17 09:02 AM

A Startup process is just like any regular process except it doesn't have a schedule: it runs only when the service is started. This is the place where you want to setup global variables, mapped drives or make sure certain files are available by movi