Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: SFTP WorkFlow V7.6.2.9999, by dazzaman @ Today at 08:49 AM

Just to add to the discussion as (thanks to GDPR) I've had the opportunity to use Winscp a lot more recently. On the parameters section I had to use "/nointeractiveinput" I'm sure without it I was getting a failure of some kind due to need
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPWatch7 service times out when starting by Jacob @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Changing to Local System Account didn't help, using simple 'Create File' and 'Delete' workflow didn't help. Changing to Local System Account did allow the Service Console to start the service. Going through the Event Logs from this morning, i notic
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PPWatch7 service times out when starting by gleesons @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Hey Jacob, Here are 2 things I would try: -Set the services to run under local system account. If you can no longer reproduce the issue then it's caused by user rights. -Backup your current config and then create a blank new config and send it. If
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PPWatch7 service times out when starting by Jacob @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

The service wont start from a command prompt (net start ppwatch7), from a vbs script, or from the Service Console. It will only start from the Configuration Utility. Here are the stats: (Yes, the check box for Start w/ windows is checked and the ser
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Wrap address block lines possible? by dweg @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Is there a way to wrap long address block fields? We're using dbase data so we call fields per line such as... =Field('NAME',1) =Field('TITLE',1) =Field('ADDRESS',1) So if the NAME data field is over say 40 characters long that data in the NAME fie
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Word wrap question. by Yair @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Hello, I'm trying to setup a text box with a variable text field (@full name@) followed by a non variable text line ("Savings offer") some of the names are over 60 characters long so I have to make the non variable text drop to a second lin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: E-34B Fiery Printer Controller by Mark Francisco @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Thanks!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: barcode help by dstauder @ 12/11/18 05:24 PM

Thank you for your assistance. I set this up in the Barcode Object under the PressTalk Before and it is working correctly. I had another separate Talk object outside of the Barcode Object and it didn't work that way. That was where I was getting
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Print shop mail 7 Word wrap question. by Yair @ 12/11/18 05:23 PM

Hello, I'm trying to setup a text box with a variable text field (@full name@) followed by a non variable text line ("Savings offer") some of the names are over 60 characters long so I have to make the non variable text drop to a second lin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: barcode help by stuartg @ 12/11/18 10:36 AM

It worked ok when I tried it, so maybe you need to check that you are setting the variables *before* you use them. If necessary create a new planetpress talk object to run your code before the variable is used.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: barcode help by dstauder @ 12/10/18 04:36 PM

The first character (&letters1) changes in the global variable value screen but does not change on the page correctly. Is there a reset I need to put after each page? The second charater (&letters) does change on the page. It is strange th
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: SFTP WorkFlow V7.6.2.9999, by MarkH @ 12/10/18 02:48 PM

Thanks! Your example was quite helpful. I was killing myself trying to get WinSCP running in a batch file to accept file names from Watch.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Loop Too Long recovery... by Wolfgang @ 12/10/18 01:38 PM

In the recent past, I was shown how to prevent "Loop To Long" errors while in design mode (&printermode = 0). If I open a pp7 and encounter a "Loop Too Long", is it possible to add my &printermode code (5 lines of code) a
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: barcode help by stuartg @ 12/10/18 07:31 AM

Your code would be simpler if each of your arrays included the full cycle of values that you want. So &letters1 needs an extra element define(&letters,arraystring, ['A','B','C','D','E','F','G','H','I','J','K','L','M','N','O','P','Q','R','S',
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: E-34B Fiery Printer Controller by John P Price @ 12/09/18 03:40 PM

I don't think you will have a problem. In my last role I had a Ricoh 8110 and E32B fiery without any problems. Whilst your kit is newer I think it will work just fine.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: SFTP WorkFlow V7.6.2.9999, by -nth- @ 12/07/18 04:35 PM

Just use the External Program plugin. Call WINSCP with all of the steps in a script file.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: SFTP WorkFlow V7.6.2.9999, by MarkH @ 12/07/18 01:18 PM

Does anyone have an example of using WinSCP in Workflow? I can't seem to pass WinSCP the file correctly.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Send to Folder - UNC by Jean-C├ędric @ 12/06/18 01:46 PM

UNC path should always be used anywhere in your Workflow process. Although at design time, mapped drive might work, they will not once you run this live as Workflow will not have access to said mapped drive. Simply make sure that the service user, u
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Send to Folder - UNC by Rolf @ 12/06/18 01:19 PM

I am using the "Send to Folder" to output a file. Considered this is output folder is a resource on the network, can UNC be used to point to that folder?