Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicate Printout Issue by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

If you say that in your Watch logs you do not see any trace of duplication, then you could look into the logs of the Windows Event Viewer for the Windows print queue. It might not be turned on by default so look at this link to do so. Then next tim
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Removing Type 1 Fonts from postscript output by Blue_Nose @ 11/18/17 06:15 AM

Hi, I need to produce a postscript file with no Type 1 fonts. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Thanks
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicate Printout Issue by Godwin @ 11/17/17 06:42 PM

It is Windows Output Queue
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicate Printout Issue by Jean-Cédric @ 11/17/17 05:39 PM

Your "Printer Queue Output" task, what is it setup to? Lpr, Windows Output?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Duplicate Printout Issue by Godwin @ 11/17/17 05:16 PM

We are experiencing duplicate prints from Printer occurring Intermittently. I looked at the Watch Log and i do not seeing any issues with the file processing. We are using Printer Queue Output Task and the Printer Model is MS811 Lexmark. Is there an
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Temp Folder Access by Lance @ 11/17/17 02:12 PM

Hi, Is there any way to change the default Temp folder location in Planet Press design from C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\PlanetPress Design? Our company has implemented a DenyTemp policy in Windows, and that has broken Design as it can
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Triggering a process when using a database by RobertOtis @ 11/17/17 09:59 AM

Jehsse1, There a couple of ways you can do this. 1- Start your process with a create file as first step, second step is the PlanetPress Database plug-in, this way you can setup your process by going into the propiertys of the Process (Right click o
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Triggering a process when using a database by jehsse1 @ 11/16/17 02:02 PM

Hi, can anyone offer advice on how to kick off a workflow process when using a SQL database for data, I am very familiar with this when using a csv, xml, etc. but haven't got a clue on how to with a database.
PlanetPress Design
Fantastic - thanks Martin.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Changing FormName in the workflow process by jwbf @ 11/15/17 09:15 AM

Hi Raphael, Thanks! We use 'PlanetPress Image' to output to a folder. That way, the 'XML and PDI' index files are generated at the same time. And FormName 'Monthly' is expected in the XML file. I did as instructed in your message but the last ste
PlanetPress Design
Hi, Without testing and seeing the XML file, I would say this: Code: &Sum_Max:=XmlCount('/XXRFGSCMINV[1]/LIST_G_INVOICE[1]/G_INVOICE['+inttostr(&actual_inv)+']/LIST_G_INVOICE_LINE_SUMMARY[1]/G_INVOICE_LINE_SUMMARY') %reset global varia
PlanetPress Design
If you need to append variable's content to text you need to use the string append operator '+' outside the quotes: set(&other_information,'Each time any accompanying guests visit a lounge a per person per visit usage fee of ' + &Currency_Sy
PlanetPress Design
Morning I have written a piece of Presstalk to handle a variable sentence within one of our docs, but want to also incorporate some other variables as shown below: if(&PP1TP) set(&other_information,'Each time any accompanying guests visit
PlanetPress Watch
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting Via A Workflow by Dean @ 11/15/17 05:17 AM

Apologies for the tardy response... Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a go. Best Dean
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Addition of XML variables together to get Total by symo68 @ 11/14/17 10:43 AM

Probably an easy fix for someone...... I have some XML data for use with printing totals etc, but the data is missing one vital total. I have been informed that this data is not going to the passed, and the only solution is to "add up" the
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Unexpected error from external database driver (1) by Jean-Cédric @ 11/13/17 05:16 PM

If you are a reseller than you have OLCare by default. See my previous post to open a technical support ticket.
PrintShop Mail Design
I work for a reseller (Konica Minolta) as a production print systems analyst. I guess I need to identify who my OL rep is, as that has probably changed since the last time I spoke with anybody from Objectif Lune.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Unexpected error from external database driver (1) by Jean-Cédric @ 11/13/17 11:42 AM

If you have OLCare, contact us at 1-866-348-5863 or through our OL Website support web page. If you do not have OLCare, contact your OL Reseller and he will handle the situation. You can also try the various workaround proposed in the link of my pr
PrintShop Mail Design
Merci, Jean-Cedric. Scanning through my installed Windows updates, I found none that begin with KB4041xxxx. Of note, the database file that bombed was an XLSX file. The OL knowledge base page makes reference to a PSM 7.2.9 version that can be obta
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Unexpected error from external database driver (1) by Jean-Cédric @ 11/13/17 10:37 AM

Since the link seems unclickable...there it is: Unexpected error from external database driver (1)
PrintShop Mail Design
There were indeed Microsoft updates which has impacted on the handling of some database files, particularly xls files. Check this link for further details: http://help.objectiflune.com/en/knowledgebase/Default.html#CSHID=%2FWelcome.html|StartTopic=%