Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
Jump to new posts Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) by Jonathan @ Today at 10:50 AM

May you please advise if PlanetPress Suite 7 (7.6.2) is fully compatible/certified with Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607)?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Error Causing PPWatch Service to Hang by Solar @ Today at 07:13 AM

Thanks, have enabled this
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Center Images Porportionally by Arch1 @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Hello, is there a way to force images to fit in a place holder size regardless of the size of the image?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Sql varchar(max) error with database task by jim3108 @ 02/19/17 10:36 AM

Excellent, thank you. Worked a treat!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Fint text and instert object by Philippe F. @ 02/17/17 04:53 PM

It is technically possible but it would require a fair amount of scripting. You're better off contacting our Professional Services team for a quote. The implementation details of that kind of project are way beyond the scope of these forums.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Sql varchar(max) error with database task by -nth- @ 02/17/17 02:23 PM

Yes, as I recall I did find a work around. Code: SELECT a.MessageUid, b.StatusDescription, CAST(a.RawMessage AS TEXT) as RawMessage FROM Message as a LEFT JOIN MessageDetails as b ON a.MessageUid = b.MessageUid WHERE a.Status = -1 AND a.Partne
PlanetPress Design
That's great! Thanks for the info.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Sql varchar(max) error with database task by jim3108 @ 02/17/17 12:45 PM

Did you ever solve this because I am running into the same problem?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Fint text and instert object by moricaud @ 02/17/17 07:01 AM

Hi. It is possible to find text in sample pdf and replace with planetpress capture object?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Error Causing PPWatch Service to Hang by Philippe F. @ 02/17/17 05:36 AM

ntdll is one of the core Windows system, so unfortunately that error doesn't say much, other than to say that some call to the OS has failed. You should make sure your PlanetPress Workflow logs are set to "All events with detail" so you ca
PlanetPress Capture
Jump to new posts Find text and insert signature by moricaud @ 02/16/17 09:43 AM

Hello, I have below problem. My external solution generete a lot of pdf's with different templates with signature place (white font -> @signature@) I need to use anato pen and make something like this: Capture pdf. Find "@signature@" I
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Logging level questions by joersmith @ 02/16/17 09:08 AM

Thank You!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Error Causing PPWatch Service to Hang by Solar @ 02/16/17 09:03 AM

Hi Does anybody have experience of this, service hangs, perhaps every two weeks or so, have tried to repair the install from control panel Faulting application name: PPWatchService.exe, version: 7.6.2.9999, time stamp: 0x2a425e19 Faulting module n
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Tray Call Question by Philippe F. @ 02/15/17 03:53 PM

It sounds like a device specific behaviour. Try adding a blank page at the very end of your job and check from which tray that blank page is being pulled from. But perhaps it is simply due to your Run Page being ejected at the end of the run? Doubl
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: transparent clipped region of PDF by Philippe F. @ 02/15/17 03:37 PM

The PDF is transparent by default at output time. You can't see it in PlanetPress Design (because it gets displayed as a bitmap) but that's only while you're designing your template. When you actually run the job (or generate a preview), then you'll
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Logging level questions by Philippe F. @ 02/15/17 03:33 PM

There is no real-time option other than the one Raphaƫl already described above.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Logging level questions by Wolfgang @ 02/15/17 11:50 AM

Raphael: I know by default that the Watch Log file gets updated AFTER the step/process executes...is there a "realtime" option? I realize this may mean a performance hit, but I need to know when things are really running and really done.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Script tools ? by Wolfgang @ 02/15/17 11:06 AM

If you do a lot of VBScripting, I recommend VBSEdit...it's also free and has clean simple debugging in real time.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: N up Cut and stack (singled sided letters) by RobertOtis @ 02/15/17 09:37 AM

Dear IMDJBUZZ, In order to re-order your data you will need to use the plug-in Telescoping Sort. you can find it on the following link: http://planetpress.objectiflune.com/en/suite/resources/support Thanks
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts transparent clipped region of PDF by hirot @ 02/15/17 03:33 AM

Hi, Our customer would get transparent function on PDF (inside in clipped region of PDF also) I knew transparent function in picture object for bitmap mono color picture, that not available when used PDF as background or overlay object, howev
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: QR Barcode by C Frost @ 02/14/17 07:46 PM

Found the setting! Thanks!