Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts How to get return(measure value) from function by Kenneth Tan @ Yesterday at 03:17 AM

I would like to get return measure value from the function but no clue how to solve this puzzle. Please advice me. The following coding I'm writing in the PressTalk ********************************************************* define(&result,strin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: ASCII conversion of String ?? by Jean-Cédric @ 04/21/18 01:11 PM

Use the PressTalk function ORD().
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts ASCII conversion of String ?? by ricks @ 04/20/18 07:10 PM

Is there a function that is the opposite of CHAR(). I have a string, I want that ASCII value. Something like VAL("A") return 65 (or whatever an A really is).
General
Jump to new posts Re: Support for PP Suite by Philippe F. @ 04/19/18 01:39 PM

Hi Stuart, Here is an excerpt from our Product Roadmap: Quote: From the moment Connect was released, we planned for classic technology to continue being supported for at least 5 years after the Connect release. This happened in January 2015, which m
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Overlay by Steven.Hsiung @ 04/19/18 09:01 AM

Can you help with the following scenario: I have 3 overlays (header, body, footer) If 1st page: execpage('header') set overlay 'body' to start at line xx below the header execpage('footer') at the end of the last page If Not 1st page execpage('body
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PlanetPress Production and Network User Accounts.. by Jean-Cédric @ 04/18/18 11:08 AM

It would if your Workflow service account is set to a domain admin (or user). If it is local system account than no.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Laser in Korean Characters by glenf_mailer @ 04/18/18 11:02 AM

Good Morning, By any chance does anyone know if you can laser in Korean characters in print shop mail? thank you!
General
Jump to new posts Support for PP Suite by stuartg @ 04/18/18 10:55 AM

Hi With the advent of PP Connect, does OL have a plan to cease support for PP Suite? Or perhaps a commitment to keep PP Suite functional in the case of new releases of MS Windows? Any information will be helpful in our planning. Thanks Stuart
PlanetPress Workflow
A follow up question... If the Network Domain changes, does PlanetPress Production care? If the current network domain = Porthos and it gets changed to Aramis, what would be the consequences.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: hosts.allow file access error by Jean-Cédric @ 04/16/18 04:00 PM

This is not something that can be troubleshoot via this forum. To help you properly we would need to see the Template and reproduce the issue. I suggest you open a technical support call at 1-866-348-5863 or through our website.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts hosts.allow file access error by dweg @ 04/16/18 03:53 PM

We've lost our ability to send design documents to Production via the 'Send To' menu from all our PPDesign seats. We can see the IP address of the host server in design. But the design never updates in Production. While looking at the Access Manage
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: Image only using data from 1st record by melmckee72 @ 04/16/18 03:51 PM

I figured this out. Apparently the generic splitter was adding a quote delimiter. Once I fixed that it is working properly.
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: Image only using data from 1st record by melmckee72 @ 04/16/18 02:56 PM

Actually, I was wrong, I had the text conditions set up incorrectly. The problem seems to reside in the fact that I am using a delimited file output. The only way the process seems to work is by using the Emulated Data Splitter to split on a page a
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: Image only using data from 1st record by melmckee72 @ 04/16/18 01:40 PM

The selections are being done after the splitter. I have the data splitter, and then a series of text conditions, based on the text conditions, a different planetpress image is created. The text conditions are working because the parts of the email
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: Image only using data from 1st record by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 04/16/18 01:20 PM

Hi melmckee72, Are you doing your data selections before or after your splitter? If you do them before the splitter, then the same data selection will be repeated for every splits, because it can only extract one record at a time. You need to put yo
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Image only using data from 1st record by melmckee72 @ 04/16/18 01:17 PM

I'm trying to create a process where a data file is split and then each page is emailed separately to the recipient. There are text conditions that control the body of the email. While these conditions appear to be working, the dynamic data selecti