Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Align Address Block to the Right by Solar @ Today at 12:09 PM

Thanks Raphael Nice one, most of my page is converted to presstalk so no problem doing it this way, yes, it can be annoying that you cannot convert it back if you need to make a change, like you say I keep a copy of the text box first Cheers Dave
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Position of PlanetPress Talk Overflow Textbox by GHerman @ Today at 11:37 AM

The translate was placed within the handle_overflow function, after showpage(). My understanding is we show the page, translate up to the top of the page, then place the header overlay and continue with the overflow text. Two things are happening w
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Align Address Block to the Right by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ Today at 11:26 AM

Hi Solar, You are right, there is no option to set the alignment for the Address object. A workaround is to convert it to a PressTalk object(select the address block, then go to Tools->Convert to PlanetPress Talk). Then open it, and in the code,
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Align Address Block to the Right by Solar @ Today at 09:53 AM

Hi I am using an address block so that empty lines can be skipped but this address block sits on the right hand side of the page. In the address block there is no Align Right option, does anybody know how to align all this address text to the right?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Error printing on Konicaminolta 367. by jouberto @ Today at 09:15 AM

Hi George, Please try to put your form name all in uppercase first, then let us know if you still have issues. Also, you can configure a custom end of job keyword in your document's properties, in the compilation options. To the right you will see
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Error printing on Konicaminolta 367. by george_abdelmassih @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

I downloaded design to KM printer 367 hard desk. When I send print command to the printer and call the design by adding the following line %!PS-Adobe (PinmailerDR) run PinmailerDR The result is the printer keeps blinking then it gives an error bec
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Position of PlanetPress Talk Overflow Textbox by Jean-C├ędric @ 08/17/18 01:28 PM

Please copy and paste your code with the Translate in it. Positioning of the translate might affect the result.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Position of PlanetPress Talk Overflow Textbox by GHerman @ 08/17/18 11:07 AM

I have a Bill of Material that I print using PP Talk and nested loops. This loops through all items in a BoM and for each item it lists locations and qty in each location. To handle overflow I use a user defined function which checks for the value of
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Printing the Status Page for a Printer by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 08/16/18 04:02 PM

Hi Tim, Are you going in Tools->Printer Utilities, check "PlanetPress printer status page", and then select your printer and click "OK"? That is the normal procedure to print the magic number. Note that for this to work, the
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Printing the Status Page for a Printer by Tim Wiant @ 08/16/18 11:04 AM

I am trying to print the magic number to a printer through planet press design. It will not print but when i print the document through planet press it works. Has anyone know how to get the printer to print it's magic number so i can license the pr
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Merge PDFs in Numerical Order by Karlie @ 08/15/18 04:07 PM

Thank Yannick! That was exactly it. I have added leading zeros and now it works Cheers