Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Remove a coma in a number on a PDF (workflow) by Jean-C├ędric @ 06/17/19 10:40 AM

You would have to extract the metadata value into a variable/jobInfo. Then, in a script, remove the comma from that variable. After that, put back the new value into the metadata using the Metadata Fields Management plugin.
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi, I'm trying to sort on metadata a pdf on a number, but sometimes the numbers have a coma in it ex. (3,550) and it gives me an error(not numeric) how can I remove that coma from that number before I do the sort?
General
Jump to new posts A FEW Ways Bracelets Increase The Glimpse by Paisley @ 06/14/19 04:09 AM

cheap jewelry continue to be the single most attractive, incredible types regarding necklaces that can add the perfect contact regarding category in addition to glamour that will every outfit. As well as whether you decide to go regarding anything
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: SQLinside Database Properties by Philippe F. @ 06/13/19 05:23 PM

So since you always want to return the location (it'll automatically be blank if the field is empty), you don't need to use ISNULL in the SELECT part of your statement. It would seem to me that all you need is a slightly different WHERE clause, in wh
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Mail Mark, Optimized PS - processing slow by Philippe F. @ 06/13/19 04:53 PM

Yep, the more separate jobs you send, the more the accumulation of first-page-out delays (1 per job) becomes significant. But before jumping to conclusions, you could try this: use your previous template (that used to print OMR marks) and have it ru
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Value of %h at midnight by Philippe F. @ 06/13/19 04:44 PM

Definitely 00, because 24:00 doesn't actually exist (just like the 60th second in a minute and the 60th minute in an hour don't exist).