Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
The hp ppd works fine, thx for the tip. :-) What do you mean by "automatic tray selection"? When you Print >1000 Pages@once you want to switch automatic from a empty running tray to a full tray.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Formatting Numbers in PlanetPress Design by Philippe F. @ 01/14/17 07:46 AM

A global function library that contains the appropriate functions is freely available for download on the OL site: Go to the PlanetPress Suite resource page Scroll down to the Downloadable resources section Select the Libraries tab Download the
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Formatting Numbers in PlanetPress Design by Godwin @ 01/13/17 07:45 PM

There is a document which prints values like 43056.00 but user wants to print it like 43,056.00. Can this be done in the design?
PReS V6
Jump to new posts Re: Create Print Content failing by cosimo @ 01/13/17 01:44 PM

Hi, Please post this or any other questions related to Workflow 8 and Connect on the OL Learn Forum. As for this issue, I think it would be best to open a Support ticket via the Web or phone and someone will investigate further. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Print sequence by Walli @ 01/12/17 10:16 AM

adobe plug in helped thank you all
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts PP image error by Lee Conway @ 01/11/17 02:24 PM

Experiencing an issue using PP image connector. No PDF is being generated. When processed using a Printer Queue output, the PS file is able to be distilled perfectly. I found the below error in the Service Console. Can someone help me understand the