Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Graphics and Designing
Located Dreams Collectively - THOMAS SABO Reveals the 2017 Spring/Summer Variety. African models, powerful shades and flower patterns - the new THOMAS SABO Sterling silver Collection makes a real impact featuring a distinctive particular attention to
General
ADIDAS NMD URBAN CENTER SOCK “GUM PACK” LETS OUT IN FEB. Another daytime, another adidas NMD let go to enjoy. While your NMD madness continues with the creation of the NMD R2 sequel and a bundle of upcoming collaborations for any coveted way of l
PlanetPress Workflow
Most of us also realize that there’s an enormous impact prior to major vacations, so look for drives additional in-store site visitors around seasonal occasions. This initial stage is all about collecting that tracking files; the upcoming stage wil
PlanetPress EnvelopeNOW
PANDORA TO GET ITS BRACELETS STORE COMMUNITY IN THE KINGDOM AND LUXEMBOURG FOR €14 TRILLION. Jewelry type Pandora offers reached a partnership to acquire its save network inside Belgium and also Luxembourg coming from Gielen Trading starting August
Printing and Print Technologies
Jump to new posts Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 954_pfwz_ by klmnop215233 @ Yesterday at 03:14 AM

The initial handbag need to be a standard, a leather-based purse with traditional lines for every day dress in.. "I prepare every offseasonto make myself better to make the team win. " They start up a tiny fight club, a wonderful little cou
General
Jump to new posts Wholesale Jerseys by klmnop922124 @ Yesterday at 02:59 AM

but many people will find it hard to look in the evening violence and find out what is actually happening from the movie.Article From Article Directory DatabaseSignificant Features For Antivirus - The Best Quality Routes 2019Fechter Dockstader Subm
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts How to manually layout images/pdf by deveau145 @ 01/17/17 01:00 PM

I normally use Repetition settings and use the horizontal and vertical layouts. My customer would like to print a raffle ticket on 8.5 x 11 but would like to print 7 up. 4 tickets on one side and 3 on the other. How would I manually layout each ti
PlanetPress Workflow
The hp ppd works fine, thx for the tip. :-) What do you mean by "automatic tray selection"? When you Print >1000 Pages@once you want to switch automatic from a empty running tray to a full tray.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Formatting Numbers in PlanetPress Design by Philippe F. @ 01/14/17 07:46 AM

A global function library that contains the appropriate functions is freely available for download on the OL site: Go to the PlanetPress Suite resource page Scroll down to the Downloadable resources section Select the Libraries tab Download the
PReS V6
Jump to new posts Re: Create Print Content failing by cosimo @ 01/13/17 01:44 PM

Hi, Please post this or any other questions related to Workflow 8 and Connect on the OL Learn Forum. As for this issue, I think it would be best to open a Support ticket via the Web or phone and someone will investigate further. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Print sequence by Walli @ 01/12/17 10:16 AM

adobe plug in helped thank you all