Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Vbscript by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

The PlanetPress VBScript is Windows ActiveScript version of VBScript, exactly the same as WScript or CScript but with one very importannt distinction: it does not descend from the Wscript/CScript objects. That's why any method you find on the Net tha
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Setting VBScript value for firstdayofweek by rfielder @ 03/16/18 02:04 PM

Raphaël Thanks!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Problem error with EPS2.TMP by SSimon @ 03/16/18 12:56 PM

Hi there During processing my files in Watch (about 5k), Digital Action Plugin started to generate an issue like: ERROR: W3001 : Error while executing plugin: Error opening C:\Users\FIGPLA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PtkRip1428-01009ZKBVJ9HW57\~EPS2.TMP:
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic Colour Printing by Jean-Cédric @ 03/16/18 10:55 AM

In the "Advanced Paper Handling" of your form page, you can select options from the PPD of your printer (provided the printer you use has a PPD with said commands in it). In the test I have done here on our Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C70h
PlanetPress Workflow
oohh doh me... form was in 'printer centric' mode... sorry for the interruption.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Getting an error when printing a source PDF file by Jean-Cédric @ 03/15/18 10:59 AM

You could try to send it via Windows LPR as a test. To do so, copy the PDF into your C:\users\<your user> folder. Then open a dos prompt (cmd). Syntax is as follow: LPR -S <ip of printer> -P <printer port> <PDF name> Of co
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Remove leading zero by Mario @ 03/15/18 06:33 AM

Thanks, but do you have an example for this? We usually dont work with code edit: Fixed it, thanks! define( &ticket,integer,strtoint(@(1,1,7)) ) Show(inttostr(&ticket))
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Email Address is getting put in the xml file by Jean-Cédric @ 03/14/18 05:50 PM

Ah..ok...simply an empty field will not remove the <Email>...yes, you should get the email from the data.
Graphics and Designing
Jump to new posts Re: Numbering Issue by Jean-Cédric @ 03/14/18 03:30 PM

look here
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: ToPage FromPage VBScript by SupProgrammer @ 03/14/18 01:51 PM

Ok, I new see why I am getting this error message. The variables are not created as part of the Process in Workflow. I was under the impression these were set variables with in the workflow server and not local variables that you create. So my m
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Catching errors runtime by Jean-Cédric @ 03/14/18 10:41 AM

Here is the link to the explanation for this error. In Workflow Configuration go to: Workflow orange button (upper-left corner)->Preferences->Plug-in->General->Log level and select "All events with details". You can also look