Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: checking if a file exists by nioe @ 18 minutes 7 seconds ago

ok, thanks - i will try this I assume 1 would be TRUE and 0 would be false?
Expressions, Functions and Databases
Jump to new posts Wholesale Jerseys Outlet7j by pqrstu248523 @ 04/22/17 02:07 AM

There are databases of the coupon codes available on the site so that you can use it as per your need. It will only entice air bubbles inside of the mascara bottle. It will only entice air bubbles inside of the mascara bottle.9hp peak performance. Th
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: passing variables from workflow to a form by Nick_K @ 04/20/17 02:49 PM

Thanks for all the replies, I was able to use the ExpandString function to grab the values from the global variables I set in PlanetPress watch and place them on the form as needed. Thanks again!
PlanetPress Design
Thanks for the suggestions. By your comments above, I didn't realize I had to put the pages in order front-to-back when using overlays. What a "DUH" moment! Thanks so much. They are working now.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Document Structure and Object Inspector won't show by Jean-Cédric @ 04/20/17 11:03 AM

Close you PlanetPress Design tool. Double-click on the icon to start the Design tool and hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard until the software is fully loaded. That will reset the default settings of the Design tool. Be warn that it will also
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Merge Current PDF with saved PDF by dstauder @ 04/19/17 03:34 PM

Oops. Need to set a variable to store JobInfo 9. Fixed the issue. Thank you JC.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Searching a Text in Input File by Jean-Cédric @ 04/19/17 02:11 PM

That would be PressTalk. Using PressTalk you would be able to "scan" through your data looking for what you want. Of course, your XML emulation would need to be set to Root element.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: using PPD ? by Jean-Cédric @ 04/19/17 02:00 PM

You mean duplex? As long as your printer driver allows it...yes.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Splitting PDFs based on metadata - Group Marker by Jean-Cédric @ 04/19/17 01:59 PM

You need to add a Document Marker in your form. In your PP7 form, in the Design tool: -Create a condition that includes all possibilities for a document to be. -In your Design tool, double-click on your Document name in the three list. -Go to the Me
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging Indents by Philippe F. @ 04/18/17 06:14 PM

Select the entire text and THEN set the tab stops. They will apply to the entire selection.