Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PlanetPress WorkFlow by Anwar Hussain @ 41 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thank you Jean.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts How do I remove Indy 9.0.18 by Jngiam @ 03/22/19 01:06 PM

Is there a way to remove or disabled Indy 9.0.18. Due to security measure of the company is there a way to remove tcp/5864 and tcp/8080 as well?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PlanetPRess Messenger is not starting by Sami786 @ 03/21/19 04:09 PM

OK thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Scaling page content by steveo @ 03/21/19 11:17 AM

I've got a project I'm working on, and one of the things I'm going to need to do is scale the page content. Actually, different pages get scaled a different amount but first things first... I found this code on here: Quote:define(&scaleFactor,me
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Combine Pick and Pack List by Damita @ 03/21/19 09:15 AM

Currently we receive two separate PDF’s, one for the pick list and another one for the pack list. We would like to know if it is possible to do some programming to allow us to take these two files and dropped in a directory that would collate a
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Julian date by Sami786 @ 03/20/19 05:03 PM

great thank you so much
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Barcode colors by Brant Weaver @ 03/19/19 04:35 PM

Hello, Is there a way to get the QR barcode to produce in black only? It appears to produce as an RGB image while other barcodes like Code 128 produce in black only. Thanks-
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Viewing and Modifying existing prints in Workflow by RobertOtis @ 03/19/19 09:31 AM

majik, 1-)In order to replace the form in workflow, Go to PlanetPress Design and press CTRL+ALT+W this should open the Send to PlanetPress Workflow, check the box with the IP of the workflow server and hit OK. 2-) You mean a preview of the output?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Pull data from different tab by Sami786 @ 03/18/19 09:16 AM

Jouberto, I'm still confused, I'm using a xls file that I need to convert to CSV, this is not a bd connection?