Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Reading extra additional data needs to be done in Workflow (e.g. using a script, the Database plugin or the Excel Lookup plugin). For getting values from Workflow into Design you could use metadata, Job Info variables or Workflow variables, see Talk
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: printer failed initialize by spen @ 07/21/17 04:13 PM

this issue has came back. the PC does not have this windows update. can there be something else causing this problem again. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Thanks for the info Martine, yes there are other software can do this, like Automate, but since we are using PP I thought this will be a good challenge and will benefit us cost wise to use PP OL Support contacted me and they can write a custom code
General
Jump to new posts Re: How to get started by MartinS @ 07/21/17 07:55 AM

I'm afraid the Datamapper isn't working the way you're trying to use it! Basically it's output isn't the original file of its input, but it may output record fields into metadata if necessary, please read the online manual for further details or visi
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Conditional based on the absence of data by Jean-Cédric @ 07/20/17 03:18 PM

eq(trim(@(49,7,7)),'')
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Image recognition by Jean-Cédric @ 07/20/17 02:18 PM

Surely you could find libraries or code on the Web to achieve that. Like this: OMR library
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: How to reset the configuration preferences by Jean-Cédric @ 07/19/17 04:24 PM

Workflow Preferences->Notification Messages->Configuration send
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Adidas NMD silhouette while in the effort by dsada2343 @ 07/18/17 09:55 PM

Encouraged simply by Adidas White superstars storied suiting, you will have 2 limited-edition remixes in the 80's revivial NMD silhouette from the collaboration – together made out of made to order constructed sheets. Firing earliest on 21 YEARS O
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Nike provides made available a pair of different t by dsada2343 @ 07/18/17 09:54 PM

Your cheap nike air max 90 mens carries a compact textile material on the upper with energetic expand necklaces and Fywire cables that that help offer lightweight firmness. Other features consist of a Nike No cost single, any grow scruff of the neck
PReS Designer V6
Jump to new posts The particular Nike Air flow Potential THREE MONTH by dsada2343 @ 07/18/17 09:53 PM

That kept up to date authentic nike air max trainers online simply unveiled around natural platinum to get summer in fact it i now coming in an additional classic nice weather conditions colorway regarding white/red quickly. This specific Really ed
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Help with an Input file in PDF format by Gina Godbey @ 07/18/17 12:04 PM

I have a report that is sent to me via FTP in PDF format. I use design to add a barcode to this report. That is all. What happens after I add my barcode to it, some of the data shifts up and down. If the detail lines are not at max amount on page
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Transfering Printer License. by Emilee @ 07/18/17 09:51 AM

Hello Mattila, Please contact the Activations Department, they will be able to assist you. activations@ca.objectiflune.com Thank you, Emilee
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Show (date(true)) plus 7 days by neverett @ 07/18/17 03:38 AM

Perfect thank you so much.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Media Selection on Konica/Minolta Bizhub Pro951 by Jean-Cédric @ 07/17/17 02:39 PM

First, I would make sure that the printer allows for media call. Try it from Adobe reader through a Windows queue defined with the manufacturer driver. When that works, do it again but print to file. Then, compare the commands from the PPD and th