Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Wrap address block lines possible? by dweg @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Is there a way to wrap long address block fields? We're using dbase data so we call fields per line such as... =Field('NAME',1) =Field('TITLE',1) =Field('ADDRESS',1) So if the NAME data field is over say 40 characters long that data in the NAME fie
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Word wrap question. by Yair @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Hello, I'm trying to setup a text box with a variable text field (@full name@) followed by a non variable text line ("Savings offer") some of the names are over 60 characters long so I have to make the non variable text drop to a second lin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Print shop mail 7 Word wrap question. by Yair @ 12/11/18 05:23 PM

Hello, I'm trying to setup a text box with a variable text field (@full name@) followed by a non variable text line ("Savings offer") some of the names are over 60 characters long so I have to make the non variable text drop to a second lin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Loop Too Long recovery... by Wolfgang @ 12/10/18 01:38 PM

In the recent past, I was shown how to prevent "Loop To Long" errors while in design mode (&printermode = 0). If I open a pp7 and encounter a "Loop Too Long", is it possible to add my &printermode code (5 lines of code) a