A normal uninstall and reinstall will not remove the activation code. If you do a full uninstall(uninstall, delete the remaining folders and registry keys), you'll need to reactivate, but the magic number will not change, so the activation code will be the same.
Though if you say that this issue isn't just with 7.5, there might be another cause. A few things you can check:
- Do you only have version 7 on this machine, or do you have a previous version also installed? If so, it is also set to Automatic? You can only have one version running at a time.
- Do you have any anti-virus that could be checking services set to Automatic? What if you disable your anti-virus?
- Are you installed on a VM? If so, what brand of VM? We support the VMWare brand, but not other ones, so that could be an issue.
- Are you on a Terminal Server? If so, note that multi-user Terminal Server mode is not supported, and could cause all kind of issues.
- The services uses TCP and UDP ports 5863. If you have any other third party services using these ports, it could perhaps be causing an issue. You might want to try disabling them.
RaphaŽl Lalonde Lefebvre