Welcome to the official NewLeaf forum, prior versions. This space is provided by Objectif Lune to provide a place for the community around NewLeaf to help you obtain the information that you need to understand and use the software.
If you have a question about anything in NewLeaf, perhaps your answer is already out there.
Also, here are a few small guidelines for posting on these forums:
- Please be as descriptive as possible in your post and give us all the relevant information. We have yet to discover the power of mind reading
- Never post any personal or confidential on this forum - it is accessible by anyone and is not secure (same goes for links to files on other servers). If you wouldn't want it on the first page of your newspaper, it shouldn't be on the Internet!
- Keep it civil and try to follow the netiquette . We're all human with emotions, but solutions are rarely achieved when those emotions are high. Plus, your boss may be reading this later!
- Spam, violence, racism, personal insults and other unwanted behaviours will be dealt with swiftly with the wrath of your favourite deity.
- There are no robots, automated message, or canned response in these forums. Everyone that answers you is a human that typed a response. That is, as far as we know.
- And above and beyond all, please enjoy your time here, don't be afraid to ask anything and participate if you want to lend a hand.
: These forums are not guaranteed to be answered within a certain time limit and may not offer you any definite answer depending on the complexity of your issue. Remember that if you have a valid PrintSoft Support & Maintenance contract you can contact our technical support department directly. You can do this by phone
or through the web