Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 11:21 AM

Well in your form, you need to setup a custom data selection with the following code: Code: =floattostr((strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.line)+']/LineWeight[1]'))/strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.li
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by MartinS @ Today at 08:08 AM

It's possible to do that in Workflow, but it needs a lot of steps. First you need to add lines to your raw data file to add a root node (if not already being present), e.g.: <data> … </data> This could be done with two Add/Remove Text
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by sygui @ Today at 07:15 AM

Jean-Cedric, ok but how do I calculate it ?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Inserting PDF Page Range by Shift @ Today at 06:25 AM

This works when the job is not linked to any data, is it possible to do this when linked to a database? I have a job that has multiple PDF's of varying pages, but I only need to place personalisation on page 1. Data example: Filename Pages Title S