Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 11:21 AM

Well in your form, you need to setup a custom data selection with the following code: Code: =floattostr((strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.line)+']/LineWeight[1]'))/strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.li
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by MartinS @ Today at 08:08 AM

It's possible to do that in Workflow, but it needs a lot of steps. First you need to add lines to your raw data file to add a root node (if not already being present), e.g.: <data> … </data> This could be done with two Add/Remove Text
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by sygui @ Today at 07:15 AM

Jean-Cedric, ok but how do I calculate it ?
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Inserting PDF Page Range by Shift @ Today at 06:25 AM

This works when the job is not linked to any data, is it possible to do this when linked to a database? I have a job that has multiple PDF's of varying pages, but I only need to place personalisation on page 1. Data example: Filename Pages Title S
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: 2 designs 1 page printing by Kash @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

So I figured out how to do this. I have 2 virtual pages (Same with some slight modifications) and also two separate 12 N-UP's under the same regular page. One points to the first design and the other points to the second design. Both are controlled b
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Just a thought but if you intend to use the modified data in a form, you could do the calculation in it...no?
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by sygui @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Martin, the problem is that I don't have any idea of how to calculate this with a script
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: How to split a large data file by States by Sami786 @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

I get an Error below Line 1, column 28, Expected end of statement I don't know Java, can you please let me know why do I get this error? Also I assum below line is where I can assign the data location to look for ABC or .... lineType = line.slice
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: How to split a large data file by States by Sami786 @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Thank you Philippe
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by MartinS @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

you could try with splitting at <Line>, doing the calculation and afterwards replacing <UnitWeight/> with the result of your calculation: <UnitWeight>#result#</UnitWeight>
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: 2 designs 1 page printing by Kash @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

I currently have 1 virtual page which prints 12 N-UP. But I would like to have 2 virtual pages with very little design differences, but based on a parameter in the data print one or the other design on 1 regular N-UP page.
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: QR Codes by Tina @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

PSM Suite is a stand alone solution. It does not plug into Accuzip as we have discussed numerous times. Once you re-enter into OL Care our support team can assist you. Please review the order form that was provided.
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts QR Codes by GCC @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

We have request to add QR codes (with variable data) to our mailings. I watched the you tube video, but my version (7.2.11) will not add QR codes. I've tried adding the IDAutomation font(which works fine in AccuZIP).
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: How to split a large data file by States by Philippe F. @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Something like this should work. It's JavaScript, though, I haven't coded in VBScript for years. Code: var FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); var inputFile = FSO.OpenTextFile(Watch.GetJobFileName(),1); var outputFi
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: 2 designs 1 page printing by MartinS @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

it's not really clear what you're trying to do. You have 2-up with 2 virtual pages which have conditions for being printed?