Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: xml need help to calculate unit weight by Jean-C├ędric @ Today at 11:21 AM

Well in your form, you need to setup a custom data selection with the following code: Code: =floattostr((strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.line)+']/LineWeight[1]'))/strtofloat(XmlGet('/Lines[1]/Line['+inttostr(&current.li
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Inserting PDF Page Range by Shift @ Today at 06:25 AM

This works when the job is not linked to any data, is it possible to do this when linked to a database? I have a job that has multiple PDF's of varying pages, but I only need to place personalisation on page 1. Data example: Filename Pages Title S
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: 2 designs 1 page printing by Kash @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

So I figured out how to do this. I have 2 virtual pages (Same with some slight modifications) and also two separate 12 N-UP's under the same regular page. One points to the first design and the other points to the second design. Both are controlled b
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: How to split a large data file by States by Sami786 @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

I get an Error below Line 1, column 28, Expected end of statement I don't know Java, can you please let me know why do I get this error? Also I assum below line is where I can assign the data location to look for ABC or .... lineType = line.slice
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: QR Codes by Tina @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

PSM Suite is a stand alone solution. It does not plug into Accuzip as we have discussed numerous times. Once you re-enter into OL Care our support team can assist you. Please review the order form that was provided.