Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: transparency of my varied images by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 11:55 AM

As explained in the post by Raphael Lalonde, your image need to be black and white (monochrome) to make use of the duotone feature. the white will then become transparent and the black (or any other color you set it to be) will show. in your case, yo
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: transparency of my varied images by Demerval @ Today at 10:34 AM

But as I pull the image as I showed the code, it doesn't give me the option to manipulate the image. Use the PlanetPress "Duotone" feature
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: transparency of my varied images by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 10:03 AM

Hello, Please read this post and all shall be revealed .
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts transparency of my varied images by Demerval @ Today at 08:51 AM

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/TgqEskyQF7E[/video] This is from the PDF and the images as they are. [video:youtube]https://youtu.be/0uf746Bufgc[/video] Guys, I have a problem with the transparency of my varied images. There is a video with the i
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Page Numbering by Demerval @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Create a database =inttostr(&current.datapage) Check = Custon Data Select CLRF = TRUE
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: font error PTK0058 by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

To help you properly we would need to see the form and reproduce the issue. I suggest you open a technical support ticket through our website.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: font error PTK0058 by morgan @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

I tried deleting each style and re creating them. It got rid of some of my errors, I now have 39 errors and before I had 53. Some of my styles had funny chars(underscores) in the names and it wouldn't let me save them with the underscores in the name
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Varying Image by Demerval @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

In fact, this question I managed to solve with this formula. & str: = @ (30,1,500) showbitmap (& str, 72,1,0, true, [100,100,0,0]) But suddenly the image stopped showing. And it was not transparent.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Image transparent by Demerval @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

I was using this formula, and it was working, pulling different images. All of a sudden it stopped showing up and just goes black. Need help.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Image transparent by Demerval @ 07/04/20 01:01 PM

How to make a .png image transparent, because it is getting a black background. I'm using this formula below. &str := @(30,1,500) showbitmap(&str, 72,1,0,true,[100,100,0,0]) And it can also help explain the dimensions. As I have to leave.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Varying Image by Demerval @ 07/03/20 02:40 PM

I would like some help. I have a varied data file with a certain image file name and as the image name appears in the file, the corresponding image must appear. Example file. The images have the same name. c1i1 c1i2 c1i3 c1i1op1.p
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Jean-Cédric @ 07/03/20 08:49 AM

For the images question, please start a new post. For the fixed size issue with your line breaks, can you be more explicit about what exactly is the problem and what you are expecting as a result?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 07:11 PM

With regard to this issue, I am very grateful. Only thing I'm hitting on to set a fixed size, to have line breaks.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 07:10 PM

Good night friend, can you help me with another question, there are different images on the page, as the image name comes in the file, a certain image must appear. You can help me with that question.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: send html through by jim3108 @ 07/02/20 05:31 PM

Tom, That's right. Alternatively, if you have a dynamic HTML file or wish to add to it on the fly, you'd use a Create File plugin to create your HTML content and then pick up that file in the script using: Code: sFilePath = Watch.GetJobFilename
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: How can I skip one line of data by Sami786 @ 07/02/20 05:00 PM

Thank you for the help
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 11:13 AM

It worked, now just don't let it pass the defined space.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Jean-Cédric @ 07/02/20 11:06 AM

Also, do you pasted your code through Google translate? Please don't, PressTalk is in English and cannot be translated. Just copy and paste it as is. Here is your code written correctly without extra spaces everywhere...compare it to your actual co
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Jean-Cédric @ 07/02/20 10:58 AM

I don't know if it happened while you copy and pasted your code or manually typed it but right away, you have defined a variable named &str but you refer to it as & str. There is a space between you & symbol and the word str
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 10:51 AM

define (&str, string, '') &str: =@ (43,1,500) pesquisa (& str, '[Break]') mostrar (& str) crlf () endsearch () mostrar (& str)
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Jean-Cédric @ 07/02/20 10:46 AM

What I mean is the actual PressTalk code that you have written in order to get that error...
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 10:45 AM

PTK0183 UNKNOWN instrudion: &str with line "&str" in object $_OK InternalTempObj_
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: send html through by Tom@ECI @ 07/02/20 10:40 AM

Hi James, Thanks for your reply. Below is what we're putting in the email body. If I'm understanding you, we would have to use an output to text like "body.txt". Then in the script we would do: sFilePath = Watch.GetVariable("c:\tem
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Jean-Cédric @ 07/02/20 10:36 AM

And the PressTalk code?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Function to break when finding a certain point. by Demerval @ 07/02/20 10:33 AM

PTK0083 ; Object [$_InternalTempObj_] is empty; possible convertion error
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >