Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 04:08 PM

I was thinking there was a way to do that. I opened up Notepad++ and working through this. Is there a quick set of instructions to do this?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by jouberto @ 09/18/20 03:35 PM

Hi Rolf, I suspect the Formata font you use might not have the right glyphs associated to the characters encoding from your data. You might be able to fix this without touching the encoding by remapping the problematic glyphs in your font style prop
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 03:26 PM

I do not desire to change style encoding. I simply want a way to display text containing single and double quotes. Perhaps a search and replace plugin or translator plugin may work. I do not know of those but will have to try them to see if they so
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/20 03:10 PM

So as an answer to your first post...no. Either you modify the file or the encoding of the font you use or you change font. May I ask why you do not want to change the Style encoding?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/20 03:09 PM

Unfortunately, I do not have that font, therefore I can't test it. If you change it for Courrier, does the problem persist? If so, are you allowed to change font? If not, than you best bet would be to change the encoding of the Style. Or you could
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 03:01 PM

Formata
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/20 02:59 PM

And what is the font used?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 02:59 PM

Same for both
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/20 02:50 PM

I have copied your data into a data file and I do not have your issue. Do you have it as well in the Design tool or only on output? What is the font used in the style?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 02:30 PM

This is the data: setback 4’ (20’ required) from the front (west) property line, with a resulting lot coverage of 52.38% (51.23% previously approved, 40% maximum permitted), as shown in revised plans, “Lawrence Percival Residence” This is
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Single & Double Quotes by Jean-Cédric @ 09/18/20 02:08 PM

Maybe you can explain more where the issue lies? Are you trying to build some text with data and static text and the PressTalk syntax causes you issue?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Single & Double Quotes by Rolf @ 09/18/20 01:59 PM

Hello all. I have a block of text I need to display that contains single and double quotes within the same block. Is there a way to display this without modifying the data or changing font encoding?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Switching Printer Trays by Jean-Cédric @ 09/17/20 12:06 PM

So it is working?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Switching Printer Trays by Jim Dornbos @ 09/17/20 11:59 AM

We've been using paper types as our method for selecting trays. Plain paper is specified for all drawers, except perf stock in one specific drawer. Then in design's page properties, under advanced paper handling, we have rules like: Section: Paper
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PP Suite Workflow Config - W1534 - Out of memory by Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre @ 09/17/20 10:00 AM

Hi dvbsf, If you have issues, it would be best to start a new thread to describe your own specific problem, or contact Technical Support, as opposed to reviving very old threads. Unfortunately, if memory is leaking, there is no "clear memory&q
PlanetPress Workflow
This happens on a regular basis, I try to save and resend the config on a regular basis but that is not feasible in a production environment. There has to be a way to clear the memory without losing your current work
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Transfering Printer License. by cmedeiros @ 09/16/20 01:18 PM

Hola Victor, Favor enviar su solicitud para ol-latam@br.objectiflune.com que ellos se encargan de las solicitudes de la región. Gracias.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Text wrapping by Jean-Cédric @ 09/16/20 09:33 AM

Code: define(&theField,string,XmlGet('/PLANETPRESS_DATA_FILE[1]/CUSTOMER[1]/Company[1]')) search(&theField,'-') show(&theField) crlf() endsearch() show(&theField) Something like this worked for me. Of course, you
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Transfering Printer License. by VictorAllou @ 09/15/20 05:27 PM

Hola, necesito poder cambiar de licencia de una impresora Rico a una Smsung. Favor si pueden indicarme el correo a dirigirme para la gestion de la misma para la region Latinoamericana. Gracias desde ya.
PlanetPress Design
Thanks for that idea. If we are willing to do it with Metadata- can that accomplish this and if so, what would we do to get that value?D7y8
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Text wrapping by sau @ 09/15/20 04:46 PM

no space not there only based on this "-" hyphen.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for the total number of XML records by Jean-Cédric @ 09/15/20 02:44 PM

I've quickly looked on the web and found this. You could then pass that variable to the form in Workflow.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Looking for the total number of XML records by ricks @ 09/15/20 01:20 PM

Is there a way while in Design to know how many XML records are in the file being processed by Watch? Ideally, we would not need to capture this in a Watch process and then use it in the Design, but that could be done. We do near zero stuff with Me
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Text wrapping by Jean-Cédric @ 09/15/20 09:55 AM

Will there be any spaces as well in the sentences that you need be wrapping? Do you wish the wrapping to apply as well on spaces (" ")?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Text wrapping by sau @ 09/14/20 06:04 AM

Hi I need to wrap the line based on "-" condition through a function any help would be great for me. my data is in xml and line would be like English-عربك