Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Thank you Philippe. I agree with your choice of splitting the tasks between two different functions, just wasn't sure how to achieve that. Now I can use the iteration total differently somewhere else if I like as well. I used the show command insid
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Totaling iteration values but needing commas by Philippe F. @ 02/25/21 06:22 AM

As much as possible, functions should not display anything, they should simply return a value which you can then use inside one of the objects in your template. Assuming your current code produces the proper numeric value, you could modify it so it
PlanetPress Design
Oh Jim3108, I wish it was that easy for me! I want to use the FormatAmountCurr yes, although the code to create the iteration of line items makes it so the total data is not in my OFFER_PRIC data field. It's looping through every child record for th
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by Jean-Cédric @ 02/24/21 08:20 AM

Hummm...maybe use the Send to Folder plugin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by sygui @ 02/24/21 06:13 AM

Jean-Cedric, I have a last question: It goes through a design document and I want to output it to a folder. What is the best way to do that ? Actually, I use output to Print using a windows driver (I have created a file printer using Miraplacid text
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by sygui @ 02/24/21 06:00 AM

ok thks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: before migrate to planetpress 7 by jim3108 @ 02/23/21 06:15 PM

Get in touch and we'll see if we can help you. Private message is at your disposal (I cannot post commercial details on forums). Regards, James.
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: I1007 Error while converting to PDF: Alambic crash by Jean-Cédric @ 02/23/21 02:56 PM

Looks like a corruption of your installation. Open a technical ticket via our website.
PlanetPress Imaging
Thanks. I am now getting a different error from Production: W2000: The service was not started: Severity ; Category: 1; ID: 21. Message: the specified module could not be found
PlanetPress Imaging
Hi, This would need confirmation, but we had many reports of the repair feature in V7.6.2.9999 actually breaking the product. I would recommend to simply first uninstall from Windows control panel, then install with the offline installer from our We
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: I1007 Error while converting to PDF: Alambic crash by Jean-Cédric @ 02/23/21 01:51 PM

Simply go in windows Programs installation and click on PlanetPress Suite. It should provide you with a choice to uninstall or repair.
PlanetPress Imaging
Thanks, Jean-Cedric. How do I repair it? Re-install it?
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts Re: I1007 Error while converting to PDF: Alambic crash by Jean-Cédric @ 02/23/21 11:03 AM

Here's what I found when I searched on the web for the Error Code 109. Could be that the change that were done to your OS caused a corruption in our software. I suggest running a repair of the Suite and see if that does it. Remember that you shou
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by Jean-Cédric @ 02/23/21 10:57 AM

Oh yeah, you'll need to reset your emulation to Line Printer before you use the Advanced Search and Replace plugin. The set it back to XML after.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by sygui @ 02/23/21 10:55 AM

thks I will try
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by Jean-Cédric @ 02/23/21 09:47 AM

You could do it using the Advance Search and Replace plugin with RegEx. Something like Code: /<lineNumber>\d+<\/lineNumber>/g should do it
PlanetPress Imaging
Jump to new posts I1007 Error while converting to PDF: Alambic crash by iamready @ 02/23/21 09:42 AM

While running a print batch the partition holding our OS and PlanetPress reached maximum capacity and stopped creating PDFs. We found created more space on the but I get this error message on the PP Service Console: I1007: Error while converting to P
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by sygui @ 02/23/21 09:24 AM

ok I will try. thks. Is there a way to remove all of <LineNumber>1</LineNumber> ?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: xml: how to keep what's in <> by Jean-Cédric @ 02/22/21 07:12 PM

You'll need to select the attribute of the node in a different data selection. It will show as a child of the node.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts xml: how to keep what's in <> by sygui @ 02/22/21 05:11 PM

Here is part of my xml. In design or watch, when I select <PaymentAmout>, I get 857.490000. Is there a way I get all of it (with the things in <>) ? <RemittanceAdviceLine> <LineNumber>1</LineNumber> <Paym