Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: remove duplicate record in CSV file by gleesons @ Today at 02:30 PM

Hi dstrauder, There are no native plugins that can do this, but it is definitely possible with creative use of the plugins available in Workflow. There is quiet a large range in the complexity of the possible solutions depending on what information
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Requesting of Customer Number by cosimo @ Today at 01:25 PM

Hello, Please contact your local Objectif Lune Customer Care team via phone. Here is our OL phone contact list. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Data field won't wrap in text box by Jean-C├ędric @ Today at 08:41 AM

Are there any spaces in the text of that field?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Data field won't wrap in text box by Louise @ Today at 03:08 AM

I have a data field in a text box which is longer than the width of the box. When I'm in the editor it shows as wrapping round properly, but when I view it on the live page it just carries on in one line off the edge of the page. Is there any way to
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Requesting of Customer Number by Jngiam @ Today at 12:35 AM

Hi, What are the steps or guidelines I need to follow to be able to request for Customer Number. I have misplaced it and unable to find it.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Can't display properties window for Design objects by NichardRixon @ 12/01/20 04:25 PM

I managed to get through the error. After the repair - and a restart - I had to repair and restart again. Still having the display issue though unfortunately.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Global variable and lost data by Yann @ 12/01/20 11:34 AM

Hi, what you described is what I tested. If you still get issues with it, I would suggest you to contact your local support team.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts remove duplicate record in CSV file by dstauder @ 12/01/20 10:26 AM

Hello, I am trying to remove a duplicate record in a CSV file before I process the rest of the file. Is there a way to accomplish this within a workflow? Thanks, Dan
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Can't display properties window for Design objects by NichardRixon @ 12/01/20 10:25 AM

Running into issues after the repair. Can't start the PlanetPress Production or PlanetPress Designer - getting errors about missing modules. Does the repair change the installed components? For some reason, looks like PlanetPress Watch is no longe
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Can't display properties window for Design objects by NichardRixon @ 11/30/20 03:39 PM

Okay, so I tried Raphael's first two suggestions which unfortunately did not work. So, my next option will be running the repair. I will give that a shot tomorrow morning and let you know how it goes.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: PDF concurrency error by jouberto @ 11/27/20 11:53 AM

Hi Ted, Can you clarify what you need? When you mention "save the error", do you mean fix it or actually save it? Also, can you post the actual error you get and describe a bit more in detail what your process does and the end result desi
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts PDF concurrency error by TedClon @ 11/27/20 11:04 AM

Hello friends I have a process that returns a certain page of a pdf, I do this with Alambic, it works Ok. but there are occasions that multiple extraction processes want to access the same pdf at the same moment, and I know this is the error. can yo
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Global variable and lost data by fportaries @ 11/27/20 04:39 AM

Sorry but I have already checked all this. I created a specific global variable and the result is the same. For information, here is the general process: General process is calling a sub-process, in my sub-process i called another process (passing me
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Global variable and lost data by Yann @ 11/27/20 04:16 AM

Hi, you should first check on the subprocess plugin if "Backup job information" is checked. It should not for what you want to do. Also double check if this variable is not updated within a script or in another plugin.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Global variable and lost data by fportaries @ 11/27/20 03:40 AM

Hi, i'm using global variable for several process but i have a probleme with one of them. My sub process is calling a process, in my process i affect value to the global variable, when i return in my sub process the value of global variable is lost..