Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Convert text to date field in workflow by Edwin Vela @ Today at 01:17 PM

I need to call the local variable, get its value and put it inside a variable declared in JavaScript, modify it to date format and put the modified value back in the local variable that Workflow can use to put it in one of the fields of the plugin Ou
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Convert text to date field in workflow by Edwin Vela @ Today at 11:31 AM

Hi Jean I am using Javascript
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Text suddenly has strange margins in text box. by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 08:54 AM

It looks like a case of corruption. Procede to an uninstall and reinstall of PSM. If that doesn't do it, open a technical support ticket on our website.
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Text suddenly has strange margins in text box. by Dan Miller @ Today at 08:49 AM

Yeah it doesn't matter what the driver is. It offsets everything. I can set it up on my machine perfectly, but on his, it will be shifted and text will be pushed outside of the text box. Everything prints okay though. It just seems to be a display e
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Convert text to date field in workflow by Jean-Cédric @ Today at 07:40 AM

Which language did you use for your script? VBScript CDATE Javascript Date Parse ()
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Convert text to date field in workflow by Edwin Vela @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

I have a script that extracts information from a text file and generates a temporary xml file, one of those fields is required to be in date format to upload to Sharepoint. How can I convert text to date format?
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hide line from dynamic table, based on price value by Grzegorz @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

ok, I did that. Thanks!
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Hide line from dynamic table, based on price value by Jean-Cédric @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Dear Grzegorz, You are in the wrong forum for Connect question. This is a forum for PlanetPress Suite and PrintShop mail Classic questions. Please post your question here.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Hide line from dynamic table, based on price value by Grzegorz @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Hi, can some one help me with a code to remove a lines in dynamic table, where price is 0 (class="LineAmount") Due to law regulations I cannot display such items in the table. I get quite many such free gifts, that shall be just hidden. I d
General
Jump to new posts RS3 Gold diversified tactic by dfgbhnju @ 04/06/20 05:41 AM

It is critical to you should definitely recognize anything with regards to investing RSGOLDB2C so that you can invest in, and so make the effort for you to study over a few information with queries or problems that you can must make sure that you b
General
Jump to new posts MUT 20 Coins state-of-the-art game play by dfgbhnju @ 04/06/20 05:32 AM

you may well be wanting to know precisely why aged university runescape rare metal may be worth much more https://www.mmob2c.com/ as well as the reason why rs3 gold changes to help a smaller amount any time changed to be able to osrs. there are many