Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Send PP file to workflow with a script by bbauser @ 01/16/20 11:57 AM

Yannick - that worked for me. However, it only worked when I saved it as a .ptk file. Thank you!
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Send PP file to workflow with a script by Yannick Fortin @ 01/15/20 12:23 PM

You have to drop a PTZ file, not the PP7. This file can be obtained via the Send to Workflow dialog, as usual, but clicking on the Save to File button instead of sending the file.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Send PP file to workflow with a script by Jean-C├ędric @ 01/15/20 12:09 PM

You are allowed an unlimited number of Design tool. You can have all of your users send to Workflow from their workstation without having to remote in. Now you could as well keep your original forms somewhere on your network where all your users hav
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Send PP file to workflow with a script by bbauser @ 01/15/20 12:01 PM

Hi Philippe, I tried what you said, and it seems that it didn't automatically pick it up and import it. Would I possibly have to convert the .pp7 file into a .ptk file before I place it in C:\ProgramData\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Workflow 7\PlanetPr
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Planet Press Talk (Generate GUID) by jim3108 @ 01/15/20 09:14 AM

I should add to this that I have used the %U system variable which is only available in the later versions of workflow - those released with Connect. Therefore, option 2 might be the greater of the two unless you are happy with a non-GUID, unique 15
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Planet Press Talk (Generate GUID) by Anwar Hussain @ 01/15/20 08:36 AM

Thank You Jim.
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Planet Press Talk (Generate GUID) by jim3108 @ 01/14/20 02:45 PM

You could do this in a couple of ways depending on how many times you wish to get a unique ID. 1. If you only wish to get one unique ID for each use of the PlanetPress Design document, then I would create the GUID using the %U variable in workflow a
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Planet Press Talk (Generate GUID) by Anwar Hussain @ 01/14/20 11:51 AM

Hi Planet Press Team, Any idea, how can we generate a globally unique Identifier in Planet Press talk ? E.g.: 17394cf1-f8a7-4325-88bc-707125b960ab Thanks Anwar Hussain
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Send PP file to workflow with a script by bbauser @ 01/13/20 11:03 AM

Awesome thank you!