Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Sample data - user defined Emulation by Philippe F. @ 05/04/21 12:32 PM

Something like this in the user defined emulation should work: Code: define(&tmp,string,&str) search(&tmp,'MY_KEY_WORD') doform() clearpage() endsearch() set(&current.line,&current.line + 1) store(&current.line,&
General
Jump to new posts Re: Migrating PP7 to a New Active Directory Domain by Philippe F. @ 05/04/21 12:06 PM

If your new Domain contains the same user accounts with the same rights as the previous one, then you should be all set to go without any change. Still, the main thing you'll have to double check is the user account under which the services will be
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Subprocesses and Create Web Content by Philippe F. @ 05/04/21 12:02 PM

By the way, questions about OL Connect (and OL Connect Workflow) should be raised in the OL Connect forum. (https://learn.objectiflune.com/discourse/)
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Subprocesses and Create Web Content by Philippe F. @ 05/04/21 12:01 PM

Well in theory your subprocess should end with a "End subprocess" task and then, in your calling process, you should add the Create Web Content task immediately after the GoSub task. But what you've done is perfectly valid as well and will
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Sample data - user defined Emulation by dwal @ 05/03/21 12:02 PM

I have a variable length data- total of 2 pages. Page 1 is between 80-100 lines long. I would like to break to page two before I see a certain word. I believe that I need to use the user defined emulation, but I could not figure out how to begin
General
Jump to new posts Migrating PP7 to a New Active Directory Domain by GrupoDN @ 05/03/21 09:40 AM

Hi everybody We are moving to a new Active Directory Domain. How does this impact in the actual installation of pp7? What do we have to take into account? Thanks for your help.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Subprocesses and Create Web Content by Brian Bystrom @ 04/30/21 02:13 PM

I am attempting to consolidate two very similar processes that share 95% of the same logic, but differ in the first 5 steps of the process. I have be successful in creating a subprocess that contains the duplicated part of the process. My question