Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
Jump to new posts Re: Can't find network drive by Sander vd Berg @ Today at 09:24 AM

Doesn't sound familiar to me. I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise and PSM has no problem accessing mapped network drives. In a file dialog, mapped network drives should be listed in the "Look in" combobox at the top (under "This PC")
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a way? by Sander vd Berg @ 10/10/19 07:05 AM

No, half a point is as precise as it gets. PSM 7 uses RichEdit internally, which is restricted to half-point font size increments. But as far as I know the same restriction applies to MS Word.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Windows update - Slowdown by Philippe F. @ 10/09/19 08:13 AM

There have been no reports about this, so it's hard to say if it could impact any specific instance of PP-Suite. Note however that both of these updates target Win8.1/Server2012R2, which have been reported to be slower than other Windows versions.
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi Alberto, Can you share where you found a font version that worked for you? Thank you! Regards, Eline
General
Jump to new posts Can't find network drive by Dan Miller @ 10/07/19 08:30 AM

My computer recently updated Windows 10 (big 2019 update) and now PSM doesn't recognize my mapped network drive. I can go through the network path (i.e: \\NetworkStorage\data\Files) but can't open anything using the drive path (i.e. T:\Files). Is t
Feedback & Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Is there a way? by Mule @ 10/06/19 11:52 PM

I am trying to match a a font size 5.6pt. It seems i can only go 5.5 or 6pt in Printshop Mail 7. Is there a way?