Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Line Repeat Iteration Condition by Stephenlnoe @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Hi, I'm doing line repeat and I added a condition which ignores any line where shipped qty is 0. =XmlGet('/Document[1]/Page[1]/CommercialInvoice[1]/CILines[1]/CILine['+inttostr(&currentiteration)+']/ShippedQty[1]') >'0' The condition work
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Retaining File Name when printing to WinQueueInput by Philippe F. @ 12/04/19 07:29 AM

Sorry, my bad, I hadn't noticed you were talking about the WinQueue input. So yes, %4 is the way to go.
PlanetPress Workflow
Yes, you require the job info which is listed on the “other” tab of the printer input plugin. Glad you got it sorted.
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi I am printing the file to to the PlanetPress printer and using a send to folder with %o as the file name It is coming out as 00006.spl as the file name not the original file name I found this in the Help %4 - Document name: Contains the name o
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Retaining File Name when printing to WinQueueInput by Philippe F. @ 12/03/19 04:44 PM

The original file name is stored in system variable %o.
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi I print a file to my PlanetPress Printer and follow the WinQueue Input with a file name condition but this never works. It appears that the file name gets changed to 0001.pdf or similar How do i print to Planetpress printer but retain the origi