Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Creating additonal pages on overflow by MartinS @ 50 minutes 15 seconds ago

you would need to count the lines yourself. It's possible with scripting I think. But difficult to tell more without the template and the data. There is a solution for sure but may need lot of scripting. Best is to get in touch with your local OL Sup
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Creating additonal pages on overflow by SveyHarling @ 05/18/22 03:45 PM

Looking for a way to solve my problem. I have manage to find out the text box height with that line in the PressTalk After after creating the global variable BoxHeight. &BoxHeight := &Height Is there an equivalent to get the number of lin
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Creating additonal pages on overflow by SveyHarling @ 05/17/22 10:49 AM

Hi, I have tried but I have not been successful. The data I am working with has 1 line per record (tab delimited) not a vertical layout or printer dump.