Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Data field won't wrap in text box by Jean-C├ędric @ Today at 08:59 AM

Then that is why. At design time, you see what the interface can show you. At run time, it all relies on Postscript. Since there is no space, it forces it on 1 line. I suggest you convert your Text Object into a PressTalk Object and modify the cod
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: remove duplicate record in CSV file by gleesons @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

Hi dstrauder, There are no native plugins that can do this, but it is definitely possible with creative use of the plugins available in Workflow. There is quiet a large range in the complexity of the possible solutions depending on what information
Licenses, Activations and OL Care
Jump to new posts Re: Requesting of Customer Number by cosimo @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Hello, Please contact your local Objectif Lune Customer Care team via phone. Here is our OL phone contact list. Thanks
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Can't display properties window for Design objects by NichardRixon @ 12/01/20 04:25 PM

I managed to get through the error. After the repair - and a restart - I had to repair and restart again. Still having the display issue though unfortunately.
PlanetPress Workflow
Jump to new posts Re: Global variable and lost data by Yann @ 12/01/20 11:34 AM

Hi, what you described is what I tested. If you still get issues with it, I would suggest you to contact your local support team.