Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PlanetPress Workflow
Hi Stephen, For that you can make use of the Merge PDF files plug-in, which can be found in the Inputs tab of the Plug-in Bar, or you can make use of the Run Script plug-in and apply the following VBScript code: Code:Dim objPDF, strInputDir, strFil
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Grouping overflow pages by MartinS @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

thanks for your pictures. Obviously you have XML input data with transactional data, but the structure of these data isn't quite clear for me. I understand that each of your pages Plan1, Plan2 and Plan3 is using overflow, but it's not clear what dat
PrintShop Mail Design
Jump to new posts Re: Inserting PDF Page Range by sellis @ 07/27/21 12:01 PM

Yes you can bring in a PDF dynamically. Attach the data file which has the filename, page count and name. Also drag and drop the first PDF into the main layout. Add further layouts to the 'layout list' to accommodate the highest PDF page count in t
PlanetPress Design
Jump to new posts Re: Conditional Address display by Jean-C├ędric @ 07/23/21 12:48 PM

Your code seems legit. Must be something peculiar to your setup. To help you properly we would need to see the form and reproduce the issue. I suggest you open a technical support ticket through our website.