Capture entries Anoto Pen

Posted by: TSS

Capture entries Anoto Pen - 10/31/12 07:51 AM

Good morning!

I wonder how can I use classes in a PlanetPress Capture workflow in order to capture what was written on a document by Anoto Pen and transform them into a file where you can see the letters in. Txt
Posted by: Philippe F.

Re: Capture entries Anoto Pen - 10/31/12 08:25 AM

TSS,

Please do not double-post in different forums.

As for your question, you have to use the Capture Fields Processor task and make sure the "Perform ICR Recognition" option is checked.
The ICR process will then be performed on all fields in the document for which you have checked the option "Use for ICR".

If you want to write the results of the ICR process to a File, you'll have to write your own script, using the PlanetPRess Capture API. Use the online documentation to find out the proper syntax to retrieve the ICR values.

Re: Capture entries Anoto Pen - 10/31/12 08:32 AM

Where could find the documentation? And plugin which would have put the script? I already have the complete and working properly, just need to understand how to export in a way that was written to a text file and displayed in a notepad for example
Posted by: Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre

Re: Capture entries Anoto Pen - 10/31/12 09:34 AM

TSS,

The documentation for the Capture API is here:
http://help.objectiflune.com/files/EN/capture-api/

The script needs to be put in a "Run Script" action.

Please note that scripts are not officially supported, and you're basically on your own in writing it.

As this is basically the same question as the other thread, I would also invite you to review the instructions given to you in the other thread for a different approach:
http://www.objectiflune.com/forum2/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=41185&page=1

Again, if you need further assistance with this, you will need to be on OL Care, and open a technical support ticket.

Regards,
Raphaƫl Lalonde Lefebvre

Re: Capture entries Anoto Pen - 10/31/12 09:37 AM

Tks