Topic Options
#17970 - 03/01/04 04:33 PM Bring to Front/Send to Back Problem
Mason Offline

Loc: Fairhope, Alabama
Hello,

I have a document that has an address block and a barcode in it. After placing the address/barcode I dropped an EPS on top of the same page. I need the EPS to be behind the address/barcode, but the EPS will not respond to the Send to Back command. Neither will the address/barcode respond to the Bring to Front command. I also tried the Bring Forward and Send Backwards command, they don't respond either. The only strange setting there is, is the EPS is rotated at 270 degrees because I need it rotated in that fashion.

Mason

#17971 - 03/01/04 04:44 PM Re: Bring to Front/Send to Back Problem
Mason Offline

Hello,

After further testing:

I closed and opened the document and after opening it back up I could send the EPS to the back, but then I could not bring it back to the front. It is a strange behavior. I'm not sure what's going on.

Mason

#17972 - 03/01/04 05:01 PM Re: Bring to Front/Send to Back Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

Working on it. If you move the image around in the tree view does it work? You can now drag and drop your objects in the tree view. If the object is first in the list it is "in the back". If it is the last object on the page it is "in the front". Dragging and dropping them in the tree view should give the same result as using the send to from or send to back options.

#17973 - 03/01/04 05:44 PM Re: Bring to Front/Send to Back Problem
Mason Offline

Hello Danny,

I get the same behavior with drag and drop.

Mason