Topic Options
#22741 - 02/06/06 03:25 AM Planet Press Image error
fiat Offline

Loc: Lijnden Netherlands
Every night at 00.00h we face the error :

"The Planet Press Image service terminated with service-specific error 16842763".
This error message we can find in the Event Viewer. The result is that the file processed at that time (00.00h) is put in the error-folder of PP-Image. It will only be processed when I put the file manually in the IN-folder of PP-Image again.
Does one of you have any idea how to solve this problem ??
Thanks in advance

#22742 - 02/06/06 05:48 AM Re: Planet Press Image error
stuartg Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Swindon, England
Because the error occurs at 00:00 every night, I suspect there may be a problem with the Image log file. This will be switched to a new file at this time. Check that the user running the Image service has appropriate permissions.

I remember reading of a similar problem, but I cannot find the post... frown

Hope this helps
Stuart

#22743 - 02/06/06 09:57 AM Re: Planet Press Image error
cosimo Offline
OL Expert

Loc: montreal
Hi,

It is best if we handle this call internally since we will require the Image log, event log and the Watch config file. If you have Customer Care, please click on "Report and Issue" and someone will contact you. Please mention that it is in regards to this post.

Thanks
Cosimo
Team OL

#22744 - 02/08/06 04:16 AM Re: Planet Press Image error
fiat Offline

Loc: Lijnden Netherlands
Dear Stuart and Cosimo,

Thanks for your reactions.
In the meantime I solved the problem myself. The reason of the probem was that the e-mail account (userid), that was active on the PlanetPress server wasn't the same userid that was linked to PlanetPress. I installed a new email account linked to the same user and the problem didn't happen again. The daily log-files were send by mail at 00.00h to the right persons.

Thanks again,
Bye,
Fiat