Topic Options
#24469 - 11/11/09 02:50 AM Space between letters
Niclas Welander Offline
OL Newbie

Loc: Sweden
Hello.

Im looking for a way to format text so that i can get more space between the letters in a row.
For example. One space between two letters is easy, just type a space like H E L L O. But if i want, lets say the half of that space between the letters. Is that possible. I cant find any way of making it work. Ok. i can perhaps make it if i change the fontsize on the spaces. But that does'nt work within a variable.

Thank you for the answers.

#24470 - 11/11/09 03:41 AM Re: Space between letters
Sander vd Berg Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune NL
In PSM6 you can only change spacing between characters by formatting your text in Word (Format > Font > Character Spacing) and then copy-pasting it to a text box in PSM.

#24471 - 11/11/09 03:44 AM Re: Space between letters
Anonymous
Unregistered

In Microsoft Word, you can set character spacing through the menu "Format" - "Font" and then tab "Character Spacing"

Although the RichEdit control does not allow us to set or change character spacing inside PrintShop Mail, the settings of text pasted from MS word will obey these settings.

When a formatted piece of text is copied into PSM, you can type in between keeping the same settings or inserting variables that will also obey the kerning settings.

We are still investigating work arounds for controlling this directly in PSM, because there have been quite a few requests. Hopefully, we can supply an integrated solution in the future.

#24472 - 11/11/09 04:28 AM Re: Space between letters
Niclas Welander Offline
OL Newbie

Loc: Sweden
Thank you for quick and helpful answers...