Topic Options
#29570 - 03/13/08 11:58 AM how do I activate my printers?
Hal Offline

Loc: Norristown Pa
How do i activate my printers from my old version to my verson 6

#29571 - 03/13/08 02:30 PM Re: how do I activate my printers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you are upgrading to Version 6 on the same workstation, the Upgrade Wizard will automatically update your activation codes into your Version 6.

If you are installing your Upgrade to PlanetPress on a new workstation, you will need to add the Printer Activation codes to PlanetPress Design and/or PlanetPress Watch V6.

The Printer Activation codes do not change from one version to another. Simply make sure they are added to the Printer Activation window under the Help Menu of your PlanetPress Design and/or PlanetPress Watch V6 (if you are using PlanetPress Watch).

You can also have access to your printer activation codes from our Web Activation Manager at www.objectiflune.com/activations.

If you need any assitance, please contact our activation departement at activations@ca.objectiflune.com or by telephone at 1-866-349-5863

Thank you.

#29572 - 07/11/08 06:42 PM Re: how do I activate my printers?
Dawn at BTF Offline

Loc: Norwalk, California, USA
What if I am upgrading from PP3 to PP6. How do I get my printers activated?

#29573 - 07/14/08 09:07 AM Re: how do I activate my printers?
maria Offline
OL User

Loc: Montreal, QC, Canada
There is no upgrade Wizard from Version 3 to Version 6.

However, you can still add the printer activation codes under Help / Printer Activation of your PlanetPress Design 6 and/or PlanetPress Watch 6. In the current version, you will be required to enter the printer license serial number for each activation code.

If you need any assitance or a list of your licenses, please contact our activation departement at activations@ca.objectiflune.com or by telephone at 1-866-349-5863

Moderator:  OL Newsgroup Cust. Care