Topic Options
#31331 - 05/28/09 04:04 PM Email Input
cpamc Offline
OL User

Loc: Des Moines
In version 7 of Planet Watch I'm trying to set up a watch that takes data from a email input. But when I try to create the watch by placing the Email Input it gives an error: "W1525 Error displaying dialog box Class not registered"

I've looked through the documentation but there is nothing out there.
thanks

#31332 - 06/01/09 05:26 PM Re: Email Input
Ryan.Barrett Offline
OL Toddler

Loc: Saint Louis Missouri
Most errors I've seen like this are fixed by saving all data and closing and reopening Workflow.

However,,,
I did find a cached page pointing at potentially corrupt files... but that was for version 4.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=AzZ&q=objectiflune+000208&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi= (click on 'Cached', original posts deleted from OL servers)

Hope this helps.
-Ryan

#31333 - 06/02/09 06:57 AM Re: Email Input
cpamc Offline
OL User

We repaired Watch and re-booted the server and it still gives the same error. The link above goes to a page that no longer exists.

#31334 - 06/02/09 07:32 AM Re: Email Input
Philippe F. Online   content
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune, Montreal, Qc
Sounds like the Workflow tool didn't install properly. The error message you are getting is usually due to a library not being registered properly with Windows (most tasks in the Workflow tool are DLLs that get registered during setup).

Has anything changed in your installation recently, or is this the first time you install the Version 7 Workflow tool?

#31335 - 06/02/09 07:49 AM Re: Email Input
cpamc Offline
OL User

We installed it new and it didn't work. Yesterday we did the software repair and fix (under the windows control panels/ add or remove software) and rebooted the server but still get the same message.

#31336 - 06/02/09 08:32 AM Re: Email Input
cpamc Offline
OL User

We also noted that we get the same error message for the following inputs:

Email Input, WinQueue Input, LPD Input, and Telnet Input.

#31337 - 06/02/09 09:41 AM Re: Email Input
Daniel Offline
OL Guru

Loc: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Hello,
Can you give us more information on your pc
How much RAM, what is the exact version of the OS, service packs, language?
In which language did you install the application (the language used during the setup)?

As a quick fix you can register the dll manually by doing a Regsvr32 for every plug-in that didn't register correctly so in your case
Code:
Regsvr32 "%COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Suite 7\Plugins\InputEMail.dll" 
Regsvr32 "%COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Suite 7\Plugins\InputWindowsQueue.dll" 
Regsvr32 "%COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Suite 7\Plugins\InputLpdQueue.dll" 
Regsvr32 "%COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\Objectif Lune\PlanetPress Suite 7\Plugins\InputTelnet.dll" 
Let us know how it goes.

#31338 - 06/02/09 09:49 AM Re: Email Input
Philippe F. Online   content
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune, Montreal, Qc
Also please specify if you're running in any kind of virtual environment or using anything similar to Terminal Services.

#31339 - 06/02/09 10:03 AM Re: Email Input
cpamc Offline
OL User

Manually registering them works. Thank you.

The server is Windows Server 2003 Standard edition service pack with 4gb of ram, 165gb hard drive.
It was installed in english using the downloaded installer form the Objectif Lune Website. Also installed the latest version of Watch. 7.0.1.4674.
Did the install directly on the server and not through a remote desktop or term service.
The server has Kaspersky Antivirus software.

Again, thanks for the manual registering!