Topic Options
#36148 - 05/24/11 09:00 AM Capture fields and overflow
cube Offline
OL User

Hello,

I am using capture fields of checkbox style. I am doing a line repeat on it and also use overflows so that if the iteration does not fit on the current page it continues on the next page.

For testing purposes I am previewing the PP document, which generates 2 pages with vertically repeating checkboxes (capture fields) and filling in some boxes from the first and the second page. When I dock the anoto pen and then preview again, I am getting digital ink filled in only on the first page but not on the second page. But the first page also shows ink that should be on the second page super imposed on the ink from the first page.

I want it to display the digitial ink in the preview after docking the pen, same as how I have physically placed the ink on the printed out capture ready document.

I hope I have explained the issue properly :S

#36154 - 05/24/11 02:44 PM Re: Capture fields and overflow [Re: cube]
Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre Online   content
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune Montreal
cube,

I've justed tested the combination of overflow + capture fields, and it worked correctly. I've made three pages with overflow, and I've filled the fields. It generated a three pages pdf, and it had the proper inking on all three pages.

So it seems like it works for me. Maybe we'll need to see your form and what exactly you are doing in order to troubleshoot this problem, so I suggest that you open a technical support issue. You can call 1-866-348-5863, or use the web support:
http://www.objectiflune.com/OL/en-CA/Services/Support/ReportIssue.aspx

Regards,
Raphaël Lalonde Lefebvre