Topic Options
#38660 - 03/01/12 03:57 PM Printer license
ebclout Offline
OL Newbie

Loc: Rochester, NY
We added some new printers and was wondering if anyone knew if can just purchase a new license for the printer without having to pay for planet press care as well?
thanks,
Eric

#38661 - 03/01/12 04:20 PM Re: Printer license [Re: ebclout]
Philippe F. Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune, Montreal, Qc
The price for a Printer License includes one year of PlanetPress Care. After that, it's up to you whether you want to renew the Care plan or not, either way, you'll still be able to keep the printer license, obviously.

Contact your reseller for more details.

#38663 - 03/01/12 04:53 PM Re: Printer license [Re: Philippe F.]
Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune Montreal
Eric,

Note that the PlanetPress Care package is what also gives you access to receive help from our Technical Support department, so this isn't something you should refuse even if you could, because if the printer license doesn't work for whatever reason and you can't print what you need, you would not be able to get assistance from our technical support team without OL Care. You probably wouldn't want to be stuck without any help right as you are about to print a very critical job, and it's not printing what you want! wink

It also gives you access to our OL Learn web site, which includes all kind of courses to learn the software, tutorials, etc... It's available at:
http://www.objectiflune.com/ollearn

So yes, OL Care is definitely worth it.

Regards,
Raphaël Lalonde Lefebvre