Topic Options
#47878 - 05/13/14 12:31 PM PDF not auto rotating
Deemer Offline
OL User

Loc: Tarentum, PA
I am in the process of moving from a 6.2.1 installation to a 7.5.3.1 installation of production. I have copied all of my configurations over and tested them in the newer version and seem to be working. I am having one issue in the auto rotation of a pdf created with image. when created in the upgraded version the document is always displayed in portrait mode when it should be in landscape based on the text direction. I ran a test with the same data back through the old server and the orientation i correct. I have checked the orientation on the greenbar form itself and the paper direction is set to landscape and in the image settings for the pdf it is set to auto rotate pages under job settings. So I need some direction in figuring out what is causing this pdf not to rotate.

#47925 - 05/16/14 10:22 AM Re: PDF not auto rotating [Re: Deemer]
Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune Montreal
Hi Deemer,

Try maybe using the "Auto-rotate pages" option in PlanetPress Image, in the "Job Options" tab, and see if it makes a difference.

If that doesn't help, then I would recommend contacting Technical Support and have them look at your document. You may call 1-866-348-5863, or use the web page:

http://www.objectiflune.com/OL/en-CA/Support/ReportIssue/PlanetPressSuite.aspx

Regards,
Raphaël Lalonde Lefebvre