Topic Options
#48053 - 05/23/14 08:34 AM License questions
ddeming Offline
OL Newbie

Loc: Ohio
Hello,

At my last company we had a production license and I was one of the users. I am at a new company now and am quoting Planet Press through some print vendors. When I strip the quotes down it seems they are offering maintenance and support from their own company but charging a pretty hefty fee. If we use one of these companys to lease planet press but do not get their maintenance package will I still be able to place a support ticket through Objectif Lune if I have the magic numbers/license numbers?

At my last job I did my company's form designs as well as ran the production workflow. I didn't have any insight into how it was purchased/leased. I would hate to spend 250-300 per month on maintenance/support and never use it. If I had any questions previously 95% were answered on the forums but I just don't want to be stuck with zero help if I opt out of their program and am not able to place support tickets with Objectif Lune.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dana Deming Jr

#48059 - 05/23/14 09:43 AM Re: License questions [Re: ddeming]
Connie Florio Offline
OL Newbie

Hi Dana,

Unfortunately without a maintenance contract, Objectiflune is not able to provide any support.
I have forwarded your message to a sales representative who will give you a call for further information.

Thanks !

Connie