Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with my PlanetPress Workflow that ultimately uses the Output to Sharepoint plugin to upload the file and insert all the necessary metadata.

It's been working great for the past year, but last week people started complaining that the documents weren't making it to Sharepoint.

I debugged the workflow process, and I get the following error when PP tries to upload the file to Sharepoint:

W3001 : Error while executing plugin: W4002 : Cannot copy the file "http://kiwi/US/ops/warehouse/PO50003769.pdf" to SharePoint: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Output to SharePoint: W1603 : Plugin failed - 09:51:05

At first glance it looks like it's uploading the PDF to the root of the actual site, and not the Document Library that I've got it set to in the plugin settings.

Also I noticed that when I go into the properties of the Output to Sharepoint plugin, and click on the folder icon beside the "Folder" field I get the following error:

Error getting Document Library folder architecture: List index out of bounds (-1)

Permissions aren't the issue here as the ppuser account has full permissions to that particular library.

This only happens for this particular library, as all the other Output to Sharepoint plugins that send to other libraries are fine.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks guys!

Edited by Adam Newman (10/20/15 10:17 AM)