Topic Options
#56854 - 03/18/19 12:07 PM Viewing and Modifying existing prints in Workflow
majik Offline
OL Newbie

Hi everybody
I'm a real Newbie to PlanetPress, replacing the old guy, and needing Help badly...
I have a form that I changed its signature in PlanetPress 7 Design with no problem.
Now I want to insert it in the existing WorkFlow Process to replace the old Form.
HOWWWWW... 3 questions:
1. How to replace an existing form in WorkFlow?
2. Is there a way to see the complete form (all parts) in Design or in the Create PDF Process in WorkFlow?
3. Is it possible to change the signature .JPG without touching the form in WorkFlow???
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by majik (03/18/19 12:07 PM)

#56855 - 03/19/19 09:31 AM Re: Viewing and Modifying existing prints in Workflow [Re: majik]
RobertOtis Offline
OL User

Loc: Montreal,Quebec
majik,

1-)In order to replace the form in workflow, Go to PlanetPress Design and press CTRL+ALT+W this should open the Send to PlanetPress Workflow, check the box with the IP of the workflow server and hit OK.
2-) You mean a preview of the output? in PlanetPress Design you can do F9 to do a preview of the job.
3-) Yes, your signature .jpg need to be store in a folder and make the PlanetPress design call (='c:\\out\\signature.jpg') the image from that folder, like this you only need to replace the signature each time you want to change it.