Topic Options
#56875 - 03/22/19 01:06 PM How do I remove/disable Indy 9.0.18
Jngiam Offline
OL Newbie

Is there a way to remove or disabled Indy 9.0.18. After going through pen testing it is found that Indy 9.0.18 would make the server and since it is not necessary to use Internet connection in our PP workflow. Is there a way to remove or disabled Indy 9.0.18 so that it will not show up in the vulnerability test.

Edited by Jngiam (03/24/19 11:06 PM)

#56890 - 03/26/19 01:08 PM Re: How do I remove/disable Indy 9.0.18 [Re: Jngiam]
Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre Offline
OL Expert

Loc: Objectif Lune Montreal
Hi Jngiam,

The Indy 9 libraries are used by various components of our products and cannot be removed or disabled. Usually, if Anti-Virus or Firewalls are causing issues, the solution is to add the various PlanetPress executables and working directories to their exception lists, so that they don't interfere. Also, make sure the PlanetPress Workflow services are running under an account with administrator privileges to make sure no permissions are denied.

Here's a link to the "Environment Considerations" guide that will give you the list of directories and executables that you need to create exceptions for, along with several other pieces of advice to setup an optimal environment for PlanetPress:

http://help.objectiflune.com/en/planetpr...iderations.html

Hope that helps! If it doesn't, then please contact Technical Support, and one of the support technicians will look at the various options with you.

Regards,
Raphaël Lalonde-Lefebvre

#56895 - 03/28/19 11:40 PM Re: How do I remove/disable Indy 9.0.18 [Re: Raphael Lalonde Lefebvre]
Jngiam Offline
OL Newbie

Hi,Raphaël Lalonde-Lefebvre

Thank you for providing that helps me understand a little about this.