We just purchased planet press 6 to use in conjunction with another program (OMD By Eci). Currently, we are not using planet press to do anything other than create post script files to be used as print forms by this other product. we plan on using planet press to the full extent that we can eventually - but we are migrating this product from an older platform to newer and just need to get through this phase.

with that in mind, we ran planet press 6 for about 7 days in trial mode and then activated. software says it's activated in the help/about and also on the website...but the watermark is still there. the developer of the 3rd party application we use has sent us premade forms in planet press 5 format. they sent us both the .ps files we need and the .pp5 files so that if we need to tweak something we can...issue is, i load those files up and make a change - save it, or send it to host (like they instructed me) save the .ps file and i get a watermark. get a watermark in the preview, get a watermark on the physical print.

any ideas? is this working as intended?