Remember that the Scripting task in Workflow instantiates the Windows Scripting Engine, so it's not a custom engine we embedded inside the application but rather just a call to the OS-provided engine. Issues with code that has been working for a while but that suddenly stops working could be a reflection of , for instance, increased volume or size of the jobs being processed the the Windows Engine is unable to handle.

As a general pointer, though, you should pay particular attention to how you use external objects (XMLDOM, FileSytemObject, WMI, etc). These may not always be suited for use inside a highly threaded environement like workflow.

I unfortunately can't pour through 1700 lines of code, I do have a job to atend to... smirk ... But it's probably safe to assume that if you need 1700 lines of code to achieve what you want to do, then the memory issue most likely lies with that code.