I’m having an issue with the French characters on one of my design documents. I think it might be an encoding issue. I tried changing it from default font encoding to ISO-8859-1 but then it just returned different funny characters. I also tried creating a user defined encoding but that gave me the same funny chars as default font encoding.
Please let me know if you can think of something else I can try. This design document used to work fine before with default font encoding. The only thing I can think of that has changed is we upgraded to a new server, it’s a windows server 2016 standard edition.