Thanks for the help.

It seems to be working fine with the SQL query, which is great.

PAGE_NR(True) doesn't seem to work however. I think it is treating each copy as a new record, so only ever print out that many copies of page 1.

Again, thanks for the macro, however i think is an issue with it.

The Macro is printing the first document fine, and page 1 of the second document fine, but then all the pages return a blank.

I noticed that when creating the expression, each change I made changes the "Expression result:". Just pressing Ctrl A or adding a space adds to the result.

I'm happy the SQL query is working, it has saved me having to create hundreds of layouts.

Again, thanks for your help.