Yes that makes a lot more sense.
Knowing now that you have a CSV file as input and that a field contains text with LF in it, helps in designing a solution.

So here's my text example:
"CU98408920","Mrs","Alice","Aubin","Hello, {LF}{LF}Please enjoy blablabla {LF}{LF}blablabla"
"CU98408920","Mrs","Michele","Stuart","Congratulations, {LF}{LF}You are currently our 1 000th customer! {LF}{LF}You will receive your prize..."
"CU98408920","Mr","Pierre","Minion","Hello, {LF}{LF}Tired of winter? {LF}{LF}Select one of our resorts..."

In PPress, first created a Text object and set it up as close to the final result you want (positionning, font color, etc...)
Add all the data where it is supposed to be in it but don't try to do the CRLF yet for the message part. Simply add it as a whhole line.

Next, go to the Tool menu and select Convert to PlanetPress Talk, while having your Text object selected.
Once done, double-click on what is now a PressTalk object. what you see now is the actual PressTalk generated by the Text Object based on your inital settings.

Mine looks like this:
Code:
MoveTo(0,0)
MoveTo(&Width,&Height)
Define(&LocalVariable,string,@(2,1,3))
Set(&LocalVariable,@(2,1,3))
Define(&LocalVariable1,string,@(3,1,34))
Set(&LocalVariable1,@(3,1,34))
Define(&LocalVariable2,string,@(4,1,23))
Set(&LocalVariable2,@(4,1,23))
Define(&LocalVariable3,string,@(5,1,100))
Set(&LocalVariable3,@(5,1,100))
Margin(0.0000,0.0000)

BeginParagraph(0.0000,&Width,0.0000,'left',0.1667,False)
   SetStyle(&Style1)
   Show('Dear '+&LocalVariable+' '+&LocalVariable1+' '+&LocalVariable2)
EndParagraph()
CRLF(0.1667)

search(&LocalVariable3,'{LF}')
      SetStyle(&Style1)
      Show(&LocalVariable3)
   EndParagraph()
endsearch()

setStyle(&Style1)
   Show(&LocalVariable3)
EndParagraph()

Notice the use of the Search()...EdnSearch() procedure, which acts as a loop. Basically it goes through all the words in your variable and look for a specific pattern {LF}. It will loop as many time as it finds it. When it does, it execute its inner content while removing the found pattern from the content of the variable, leaving in the variable what was there that is not the pattern (I know, not quite intuitive but it works...see link to online help for more technical explanation).

That should be a good start for you.

Best,
Take one down
Code around
127 frigging bugs in my code
♪♫♪♫